Chapter 8

I walk as fast as i can while balancing myself to the park.I think i really late to meet Ki Hong as the matter of fact,really really late.Wait,why i even this worry i late? Well,never mind..as i made my way to the park..it's  empty.Where is he? I take a glance to my watch..and i'm 5 minutes late.Wow,i'm 5 minutes late and i act like i was gonna miss my life? Never know that'll happen.

I sit at the same bench when we first meet and saw the park completely empty along with the pond.Neither any human nor animal..no one.I'm alone here..waiting for Ki Hong.I face palm myself,why i feel..disappointment? i feel..sad,i feel..mad.Why i even feel this? I suddenly feel hands touching my shoulders and i can't glance to see who.The person drop his head behind my right ear and whisper, "Miss me already?". From that sweet and gentle voice..i could tell who it is.Can you?

"Hey Ki Hong,i thought you wouldn't come.."I stand up and glance behind me,Ki Hong is there.But..he stare to me,what? There's something on my face? What? "Ki Hong..you're okay?". He didn't give any response,okay..now i'm worry.I snap my finger in front him,but he still didn't response.I wave my hand in front his eyes, "Earth to Ki Hong,you're they?"

He realize at last and he shook his head, "Something's wrong?" I ask before he could say anything. "Err,nothing..it just,i get distract somehow" he..blush? "Distract? With what exactly?" i pull him to sit beside me on the bench. "Err,to be honest...it's you.You're pretty today,but it doesn't mean you're not pretty the other day.I mean you're pretty everyday,but you're different today.Err,it's a good different.I mean pretty.Wait,what am i saying actually?"

I laugh and give him a friendly push,he seem so clumsy today. "If you think i'm mad to you for being late,i'm not mad okay?" He give me his sweet smile and i gladly return it. "You know what? I suddenly feel free of my mind,not to mention i'm with you." he wrap his hand around me and pull me closer.I then lay on his chest,feel relax somehow.I carve a small meaningful smile on my face.

I can't describe it..but i feel the world somehow stop,it's only the two of us there..being together.Okay,why am i start to tell cheesy line here? Oh,never mind.Soon it start to get late,he and i walk together and head home.What a nice sweet day i got today.

Ki Hong Lee POV

What a day! We got to spent the whole afternoon together.Although i stutter a little when i'm around her,what a shame! Why am i so clumsy like that?It's that i always be around girls somehow i didn't feel what i feel with Melody ,that is...Haneul. How i love that name.