Chapter 16

I swear i'm blushing like crazy now.Ki Hong just give me a smirk..a sweet way by that and sit beside me.

"Hey,that's a sweet song there."

"Err,thanks.It's..for you actually.I want to sing it for Valentine.But i guess..i just mess things up."

I stare down to the dirt.Suddenly,i feel light push from under my chin,Ki Hong push his hand under my chin so that i stare down into his brown eyes.I'm completely melting,thank you.

"Hey,that's the sweetest song i've ever heard,and it comes from you which make it even more special."

I give him the sweetest smile i got and he gladly return it. "Talking about Valentine..i got something for you too.But close your eyes and don't open it,not until i say so." I nod and slowly shut my eyes,i can feel someone take my hand and out something into it..say,a box? Little one. "Okay,open up" I immediately open my eyes,and i saw a blue little box in my hand.It's so cute!

"What's this?"

"Open up then"

I smirk and slowly open the box.I saw..a white melody note with blue diamonds all over it.I gasp,did he..really give me this? "Like it? That is actually why i went in hurry yesterday,to buy this for you.Well,i choose the melody note because your name i s Melody,obviously.It has sky blue diamonds on it cause your Korean name is Haneul,means sky so i kind off get obsess with it.And also...it has the shape of a heart cause..." He can't finish his words as rain suddenly pour down onto us.I stand up  immediately as i want to find shelter,but Ki Hong stop me and he also stand up.By that,heavy rain pour onto us and we're completely wet, "I don't get to finish my word yet ..i choose it with the shape of a heart..cause i mean it.Melody Violet Parkour,or should i call Haneul Kim...i'm in love with you,i really do.I hope you feel the same." As he say,he tie on the necklace onto my neck

Oh my,i'm so touched.He then grab my hand and hold it at the same level of his chest. "Do you..feel the same?" It's a long silence,only the sound of the rain pour down heavily until I can't barely hold it anymore.I lean myself onto him..and lay  my lips down onto his.His hand wrap around my waist and pull me closer while i put my arms around his neck.The rain doesn't even stop us.We stay there long,before we both pull apart and gasp for air.But we lay down our forehead onto each other. "I guess,that's explain everything" I say and he smile, "Thanks..i'll love you forever as i live.I'll make sure that. I probably got another one for you,it's a poem". He smirk and i just nod. "Then let give it a go." He nod this time, "Roses are red,Violets are blue,sugar are sweet,and so do you" I chuckle at his poem..hey,that's true.

We both stay a bit longer in the rain,enjoying ourselves.Until i start to sneeze,follow by him. "Guess we both a catch a cold" He whisper. "Let get ourselves home..teddy." I say and take out to hold his hand.He happily grab it and we both walk home with heart flutter with smile and delight.Finally,this day is over!