Chapter 9

I stare down to the math problem,i've been working on it for hours! Still,i can't find it's right answer.Hmm,well..i got an idea.I grab my phone and start text Ki Hong

Melody:Hey Ki Hong,U busy?

Ki Hong:No,just working physics.It seem impossible 2 answer

Melody:U finish your math?

Ki Hong:Yesterday,why?

Melody:Wanna meet at the park? I can help with Physics while U help me with math

Ki Hong:Sounds like a plan,meet in 10 minutes

Melody:Sure

Oh Melody,what a genius,well..apart from not able to solve math..you found a way to finish our weekend with Ki Hong! I hop off from my study table and get myself ready in my floral print dress and grab my light brown jacket.I take my purse and fill in my phone.I stuff in my Physics and math book and hurried downstairs."Hey Nina,i'm gonna do some homework at the park with a friend.I'll be back before dinner okay?" I pull in my high heel light brown shoe as i say it to Nina that water the plants. "Let me guess, that friend is ... Ki Hong?" I give her a friendly hug, "You know him aren't you?". "Sure honey dear,just text me if anything wrong okay?....Especially with Ki Hong" Nina whisper the last part straight to my ears.

I giggle,did she really mean it? Then,i hear someone call my name,i glance to my side and saw Ki Hong giving a warm smile to me.Nina push me forward and still whisper, "Text me if anything goes wrong between you two". I smile and give her a small wave before joining Ki Hong. "Are all girls need to whisper?" Ki Hong suddenly ask making me burst into chuckle, "Girls,understand me so you would understand them" He give me a smirk and we keep on walking.The park is just a few steps away from us now,so we fasten ourselves up.I somehow...feel want to take his hand and grab into mine.I know i sound selfish..and cheesy..but i just want to.I admit...the very close we get is when he wrap his hand around me and pull me closer..and the part that i lean onto his chest.I wish we could get closer.

We found a bench and a table that empty so we sit down and we start to do our home works.We start with his Physics,turn out he just miss use the formula.Soon,he finish his homework and we start to go through my math homework. "Okay Haneul,what's the problem?".I show him my math work and he sit beside me."Here,let me show you." By that,he hold my right hand that is holding a pen and show the solution.I blush as his soft hand touch onto mine. "You get it?". I nod and thank him.I eventually finish my homework,wow..it did feel good after 3 hours thinking of it..Ki Hong only made me solve it in 3 minutes! I put all my books into my bag and pull out my personal physics notebook to show him.That when i find..i use the same note book as Ki Hong and it isn't just a regular book.

"Ki Hong,how do you get that note book?I thought only the owner of the Samsung company can get it." He glance to his notebook and then glance to mine,we use the same limited edition of Samsung notebook that can only get in Korea (relax,i made that up).

"I get it cause i'm the son of one of the manager there.How do you get it?".

"No way..cause i'm the daughter of the manager there too.So that mean..your father and mine are both manager at the Samsung company?"

"I bet it is Melody,so that's why i feel like i have met you before."

"You too? So i wasn't the only one that thought we had met.You know..we should stop end up having the same thing."

"Nah,i think it's kinda fun..and cute at that."

We keep on talking until it's too late,so we walk home together ,having bright smile on each face.No wonder,i feel like i know him,so our father know each other then.Interesting..i wonder what we have in same either.That night..i can't stop smiling for myself.