Chapter 7

I yawn and off my alarm clock,morning! "Melody,breakfast ready! Can you send Alice to her ballet class?" Nina yell from downstairs.Seriously Alice? On saturday? "Okay,wait for a moment!" I yell back and quickly take my shower.I change into my cloth(picture) and tie my hair into high ponytail.

I quickly went downstairs and head to the kitchen."Come on Melody! I can be la..." Alice is trail off when she saw me step into the kitchen."Yeah,yeah,yeah.I'm coming.Can't you give me some time? " i say as i stuff my mouth with bacon. Alice keep starring at me with her mouth wide open."Alice Blue Ganderson,don't you know starring is rude?" I keep eating but my eyes on Alice."Stop calling my full name,and it just you wear some hot outfit.Planning to date somewhere?" She smirk,oh she could really use a mental doctor right now. "Date? Nah,just want to hang out at the park" i munch my last beacon and put my plate into the sink.

"From last i check,hang out need more than one person Melody and you must go out with a boy!"

"You want me to send you or not? I could be late!"

"First list,getting made if fail to show up at the exact time..check!"

"List for what? Wait,just get going!" I push her outside and she begin to wear her ballet shoe.

"List of having boyfriend,duh"

"What you know?"

"More than you do."

"Oh really ? Cause i thought you don't even have a boyfriend and you end up showing yourself at last year Halloween with ...wait,nobody"

"Can't you be more mean?"

"I can if i want to,now...are we good to go or not?"

"Second list,getting highly restless to not meet him and urgent in doing task..check!"

"Would you stop that?"

I continue to put on my brown matching boots and we walk down the street to her ballet class.I once being in the ballet class,but i even prefer karate and martial art! Anyway she keep teasing me and we at least arrive at the class.She give me a goodbye wave and smirk...how i hate that innocent smirk!