Chapter 4

I wake up as my alarm ring and head to the shower.Never been this excited to school,but who cares? I put on my white short inner along with my baby pink slack pant.I wear my matching jacket,white pearl earrings and head downstairs."Morning Nina,what for breakfast?". "Morning Melody,scrambled egg and bacon.Eat up,i'm gonna wake Alice ." Nina head out from the kitchen and i keep eating my breakfast.By the time i've done,Alice come running into the kitchen."Morning Melody,why do you up so early?"

"Early? Alice it's you who late.I'm gonna go to school."

"ALREADY?!! "

"Yeah,now you better eat fast,bus in 10 minutes."

"No fair,if only my school isn't far..."

"Then,you'll be wake up much late,stop nag around and munch yourself!"

I walk out from the kitchen,grab my bag and rush outside,wearing my light brown sandal.I wave Nina and Alice goodbye (don't forget i also stuck out my tongue at her)  before walk out to school.I was walking all alone when suddenly...

"Melody!"

"Oh my god! Ki Hong! You almost give me heart attack!"

"But i didn't." He smirk,why isn't  he just be normal guy,not terribly  cute?

"You miss your bus?"

"No,i walk to school,my house is just in the Herald's street."

"Wait,Herald's street? No way,i live on that street,what your house number?"

"Err,27. You?"

"Huh,better,25! Look like we live near enough.I wouldn't be shock if you got the same class or even the same group as me"

We walk to the school and we split up,he go to the principal office while i go to my locker.I open it and grab my History book.As i close it,i hear a very familiar voice, "Hey shrimp face,oh look..now you wear a strawberry suit.I don't know you like...fruits too,maybe you wanna some 'extra' taste in your smoothie today rather than  a bottle of salt in your prawn? We can cover it,right girls?" Then two other voices join in,if it not Serena,Hadley and Natalie.I glance to my back and i never got it wrong...there stood the three witches.I hate them,they haunted every not-popular kid at school from seventh grade to eleventh grade and by the way it's including me. "By the way,today we got task,i wonder if you stuck...with James" The three of them laugh historically. James is... a nerd and very annoying person,but that doesn't mean they can make fun of him.

"Bye there,be sure to attend the class,no skipping." Serena use her British slang that she admire so much,(no offense) then three of them then walk away with smirk,i just hate them.Serena with the diva,Hadley with the fashion and Natalie with the gossip,OH...when they combine it make three different nightmares! I slowly walk to class while hugging my book,why they should be so mean? As i arrive,the last bell ring and a group of people rush in,i let them walk in first.Let the people be what they want,i wonder if i could even call them people right now,it's like the classroom is full of gold that everyone keep pushing to get in...teenagers,what could you say.

When everyone had entered,i walk in along with Mrs Shiela. I take my sit at my usual place,no one really have interest in sitting at my place as mine is at the front,which is good.I don't have to fight over to sit. Mrs Shiela clap her hand as gaining everyone attention, "Alright and boys and girls,we have new student today.I hope you can welcome him with open hands,you may come in" Although i hear what she says,but i don't really paying attention,my eyes glued to my book perfectly.That is when i feel tap on my shoulder,i glance up...and my eyes meet a pair of  brown familiar eyes. "Can i sit beside you?" "Err,sure.It's rare to meet someone that volunteer to sit in front." I hear he chuckle, "Nah,just want to sit beside you,besides it's you the only one that i know..Get it? I use 'beside' two time but it's different meaning" And that is when i frown.