Chapter 20

That's Selena.She has British accent,hey don't get the wrong side.I love people with British accent,cause Newt has British accent! LOL! Okay,back to the story,who has shoe size 9?

************

I slowly regain my conscious,I soon found out i'm sort of in a dark room.Wait,no no.I'm in less light room and what this? Tied?! What in the world had happened to me? I hear door cracked open,i quickly gaze upward from examining myself and drop my mouth open.

I can't believe it... "S-Serena?"

"Yes you ugly frog! It's the gorgeous Serena.Why? Do you think you can steal my popularity just like my Ki Hong?"

"He's never yours! And i don't even talk about popularity at all!"

"Oh really? Let change that shall we?" She let out a butcher knife from her back,her eyes darted perfectly on me.She start walking to me but she... stagger.What's wrong with her?

"Serena,you're not on your mind! Stop it! "

"Am i? Well,gotta add some on to it should we?" She then let out a medium size of white bottle and swallow down a few pills.Wait,that not just pill....that's Morphine! Serena taking drugs,and she take it too much! Oh My God,Selena is drugging!

"Serena..you"

"Oh this? Just a piece of 'candy' i bought to ease my mind yesterday.I would love to share,but it only left three and it's all for me.."

"SERENA! You bought that yesterday and you finish it by this morning?!"

"Nah,nah,nah.Stop whining and nagging around.I have enough of you,better end you now before others know.Isn't that pathetic?"

"No Serena,you're better than this.If you just stop we can...."

"What?! You want what? It's over Melody.Now,it's me..or you." She then charge to me with her hand gripping the knife.I just can shut my eyes tight...letting what ever come by.If this is my end...I could feel hot water drop onto my knee.I wait for the knife to come..but it never does.