Chapter 19

That's Natalie by the way.Okay keep reading people.

***

Melody POV

I take a last glance to myself in my mirror,not bad afterall.I'm ready to school now.Arghh,i wish i'm sick for a week! Why just three days? I mean,come on....I can only be three days with Ki Hong and i still want extra of it! Well,although actually i want the day to be over cause...

I.Caught.Ki Hong.Once.Sleeping.In.My.Bed.With.ME!

'You don't even show me other room.Just be grateful i send you to bed chubby!'

I still remember his words,and he even call me Chubby! Okay,i'm supposed to be happy or mad  now? Never mind,i snatch my bag and make my way downstairs.I eat my breakfast that is pancake...and i mean original hand-made pancake.When Nina is gone while i'm sick,i always preheated the foods in the refrigerator including pancake if you wonder.I went outside,put on my matching sandal and run to school cause i just heard the second last bell rang.If i'm not there in another 20 minutes,i'll definitely gonna say 'hello' to detention class.As soon as i arrive,my nightmare start again.The three witches approach me..wait,only two witches.Where's Serena,is this some kind of trick or what?!

"Melody,wait..we..want to explain"Hadley stutter,what's wrong?

"We..break off with Serena.You know..she's really off her mind now" Natalie also back me up.

"Okay,cal girls.Why don't we sit and here to all this fairy tails?" I walk to a bench nearby and sit down,the two of them also do the same. "Now talk.."

"No Melody,you don't get it.Serena push us all this time,that day..we don't even want to hurt you or threatened you.Serena make us,and it's a wrong step we made."

"Natalie's right.I really want to say you're fashion that day is stunning,but Serena make me say the opposite.And we understand if you want to curse us or hate us,you have your reason."

I feel..strange.Feeling guilty not to apologize them.I trust them..but not Serena. "Girls...sometime,what is right will be forward than than what wrong.And i think,it's now Serena know the truth either." I say with a smile and the three of us end with a bear hug.Oh,and i mention it is a huge bear hug?

Time Skip

I already introduce Ki Hong Hadley and Natalie,turn out...they're good friends now.Wow,amazing! I was about to tell how close they are..when suddenly the bell rang.Phew,at last,school's over! Feel's like heaven right? I went to put my books into my locker,and at the very tip of time i close my locker down....

SMACK!

Something hit me hard on my head,i can't pint point what.Before i could realize,i fall onto the cold floor and begin to see black dots in my vision.All i could see is a pair of pink high heel shoe size 9 walk to me..Size 9? Isn't that.................................