[3]

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The King's Chamber
Year XX98

Natsu darkly chuckled as he went inside. He remembered a tinge of pink crept from her face. He saw how vulnerable she was. The pinkette vowed to take things slowly between them.

The guards looked flabbergasted at their king. Did he just laughed? He must be posssessed! They both thought in their mind. He loved the way her name rolled from his tongue. He can't seem to get enough of it.

"Natsu!" A certain blue fured exceed called. "Happy?" He asked. Happy was carrying a flower in his tiny paws. "An amaranth? How did you get it?" The rosy haired man asked. Amaranths were very rare and they tend to bloom every century. One flower might even cost a fortune. Legends says that an amaranth could only be found if you experienced true love.

Natsu scoffed at how cheesy it sound. "Give it to her!" Happy exclaimed as he shoved the flower to his face.

Lucy's gaze wandered as she awed at the scenic view. On the balcony, she stood there while watching the vast forest and huge mountain ranges from afar. "It's beautiful." She muttered breathlessly, oblivious to the pinkette who was watching her. Yes. Yes it is. He agreed without his gaze faltering.

A warm hand touched her bare shoulder which made her slightly shiver. "Y-You're highness!" She slightly bowed. His face nipped her earlobe in which she struggled from his grasp. "I'll stop if you'll say my name."

He continued to lick until his lips traveled to her neck. "N-Natsu..." It felt weird for her yet it felt so right to say his name. Her voice sounded like a siren who was calling to him. No, not a siren. More likely a mermaid. Her voice was as soft as a mother singing a lullaby to her child yet too seductive at the same time.

The agreement between them that he has to stop yet her velvety voice made him reluctant to do so. It was a total torture and a turn on. He stopped and fixated his eyes on her. A surprise gasp escaped her lips. On her hand, was a legendary flower called Amaranth. According to legends, the flower was formed because of a sin that the princess did, and that was she fell in love with the dragon.

The king was angry at their declaration of love. So he ordered hundreds of his warriors to kill the dragon. The princess shielded the dragon yet she couldn't do anything to protect him. She was powerless without her royal blood. The army successfully killed the dragon. But there was a twist in the story, before he took his last breath, he took his own heart by his claws and threw it. No one knew were it landed but a flower grew on top of a snowy mountain. The dragon declared his eternal love for her through the flower they named Amaranth.

"B-But this flower is sacred. Isn't this the flower were the dragon's heart landed?" He took her hand reassuringly. "It bloomed every 500 years yet on a different place. "

He kissed her hand which took her by surprise. Is he really sincere? But I'm just a slave. There was no way he would love someone like me.

•A/N: Thank you guys for the reads even though I barely updated. I'll try my best to improve. ヽ('▽`)/