[11]

[Suitable for mature readers only. Skip this chapter if not. It's my first time to write a s*x scene this very erotic. Hehe.]

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The King's Bedroom

"Natsu?" Her melodious voice shook him awake. There she was, standing in front of him, is her mate. I can't hold it. "Natsu- hmmmmp!" He kissed those sweet lips.

"Uhhmm.. hmmm.." Her eyes were wide as saucers as he realized that the King was kissing her. She softly closed her eyes and gaved in to his wishes. Her lips tasted like vanilla. It was sweet and divine.

Natsu is a damn good kisser. His tongue went inside her mouth. His arms circled around her. She felt so safe and warm. It was her very first kiss. One of his hands snaked towards her waist. "Lucy..." He breathed out as Lucy panted. "I can't control it. I'm sorry." Lucy stared before she smiled in understanding. She kissed back.

The pinkette gently pushed her away. "I can't loose you. I can't control myself. I won't hold back. Please leave." Lucy awed at his self control. She realized, she never liked any male person like this before. "Natsu.." She kissed his cheeks. "Onegai!" (Please!)

Without further ado, Natsu kissed her hungrily. He gave his emotions to the kiss. Lust, passion, admiration... and excitement. Lucy trailed her hands on his spiky hair. Surprisingly, it felt so soft. Natsu's lips trailed on her neck. He sucked on her soft skin. "Aaah..." She moaned at the same time shivered. He felt his fangs elongate yet he held it back. He didn't want to freak her out. He will tell her at the right time.

He removed her tank top and licked her cleavage. "Aaaah..." A finger rubber her core while his tongue licked her cleavage. He unclasped her bra and slid her panties onto the floor.

"Uhhh..!" A finger slid inside her. "You're so tight" The pinkette muttered as he trailed soft kisses to every part of her body. Lucy blushed and covered her chest. "Don't. Let me look at you." He slowly took her hands away from covering her body. "Beautiful." He slightly nipped at her sweet berry. His lips then, sucked on it. He devoured the delicious dessert inside his mouth. His other hand massaged her left breast. Lucy felt that her nipples harden. She never felt so aroused like this.

His lips trailed down to his core. He nipped and sucked her clit as Lucy grabbed his hair. "Aaaaah... Natsu!"

He sucked at the same time he slid his finger and thrust in and out of her aroused womanhood. "Aaaaah!" She was on the brink of her climax as Natsu thrusted his finger faster. "Aaaaaaah! I'm c*mming!" Natsu licked the juices that came out of her. "So sweet." Natsu took off his clotjing revealing his chiseled abs and his huge and long manhood.

He went on top of her and spread her legs. "Gomene Luce..." With one push, he slid inside her.