[21]

Anywho.. Happy 2k reads! And welcome to your daily dose of NaLu. ~>_<~ Spoiler: A dirty joke coming up and a villain from the Tartaros arc.

The Dragon King's Voyage
The Plainlands
3rd day of travel

The scent of very appetizing dish, wafted in the air. Natsu could hear it's sizzling sound. The crew woke up from the booming sound of cooking pans. "Wakey wakey!"

The dragon mage immediately proceeded to where the delicious scent came from. His forehead scrunched in annoyance as he saw a raven haired man sitting near Lucy.

"Woah!" The crew started to dig in as Lucy sat on a chair opposite to him. She was laughing as a warrior shared a joke.

Gray looked questionably at her. He never saw her so cheerful than the last. "What's up with her?"

Natsu's bangs covered his eyes. He craned his neck to face him. His lips curved upward. "Last night...."

Gray went nearer to him as if Natsu was sharing a secret. "I showed Lucy..." The mere suspence was killing him. He really wanted to know the secret behind the happiness she portrayed today.

"...My dragon force" Ehhhh? Gray couldn't understand what he meant. What the heck is a dragon force? "Maybe some kind of magic." He mumbled as he watched the blondie talking with the escorts. (A/N: Did someone got it? Hehehe. I just found this in a fb page.)

The men saddled their horses as the Dragon King hopped into a warhorse. I missed Titus. Lucy thought just as she remembered the day when there was Lisanna. The Celestial princess, suddenly felt a boost of confidence inside her.

As Lucy sat in front of Natsu, she stealthily went her hand towards Natsu's bare stomach. He suddenly stiffened. That naughty vixen. She began to rub her hands up and down. With just a mere touch, his inner dragon woke up from it's slumber.

A moan escaped his lips as Lucy licked the side of his cheek. She became so bold and daring. "Are you alright sir?" One of his soldiers asked. Recomposing himself, he turned to him in a stoic voice. "Everythings alright. Just proceed." The soldier nodded and went far from them. "I'll get you for this!" He whisper, yelled at her. She merely laughed in response.

BOOM! BOOGSH! A huge explosion came to the north side which startled all of them. "Urgggh!" A soldier groaned, trying to escape from a sandy haired culprit. "Not so fast" Aaaaaarggh!

A scream was heard in the distance as Natsu was on his way. The plain green fields no longer surrounded the area. It was in chaos. Some of his men were severely injured as they luckily escaped from the explosions.

"Your m-majesty." The soldier coughed trying to breath easily. "He's too strong. Please escape!" The pinkette's playful expression was already gone. Lucy stared in horror as some of the crew had burnt skin and a person got his feet blown off. "Nehahahaha!" A laugh came on top of a tree. His sandy hair stood out, he also had dog-like ears, dark spots around his fingers, a sandy brown tail and a sharp set of teeth, although he seemed so strong, he wasn't as tall as Natsu. "You bastard!"

His laughs were short lived as his face met with Natsu's fist. He didn't got to say anything as the dragon mage slammed him with kicks and punches. Lucy's mouth gaped wide open as she watched Natsu fight. She didn't knew he was this strong. It was her first time to see her fought. When she was kidnapped by Master Hades was an exception, she could barely open her eyes at that time.

His fists were covered in flames as he went forward to his opponent. "Fire Dragon's iron fist!" The culprit fell unconscious just as Lucy ran up to him. "Oi Natsu, you didn't ask what he's really after."  ̄ˍ ̄

"Oh yeah you're right" He scratched at the back of his head. He wanted to impress Lucy but instead she was told by her. "Urggh..." The man moved as he tried to stand up. Her eyes went wide as he just wiped the dust from his body. "That was one heck of a punch." He, then craned his neck from side to side.

His gaze suddenly landed on Lucy. What the heck? This story is about us then these guys came into the picture! This shouldn't be a reverse harem for Lucy! His inner dragon irritatedly said. First, the perverts in the black market, then Hades, then to that Stripper and now this?! The inner dragon ranted. (A/N: He doesn't know Tori yet.)

"Lucy Heartfilia, the princess of Celestia Kingdom. You're coming with me." He grinned just as Lucy shivered in disgust. "I'm Jackal, one of the nine demon gates of Tartaros, a human requested me to get you. Even though I hate humans." He mumbled the last part.

Before she could say anything, a tall figure blocked her path. "She's not going anywhere." The demon, Jackal, chuckled. "You should've listened to me from the very beginning. Everything that touches me.... explodes." Just as he said that, Natsu's hand and feet was blinding with light. "Lucy! Get away!" Boogsh!

She took cover just as it exploded. Her eyes widen as she saw Natsu fell onto the ground, unconscious. "Nehahahahaha! That's what you get for human stupidity." Just what Natsu told her, she ran.

She ran towards the thick forest. Boom! Before she could take another step, an explosion came in front of her. "I told you, you can't ran away from your fate Heartfilia." She gritted her teeth and glared at him. Not without a fight.

"Star dress: Sagittarius!" (A/N: I advice you to read the manga. That's her new power.) She aimed the bow and arrow towards him. She couldn't get close to him, a long range attack would do. "I told you..." The arrow exploded before it came closer to his body. He outstretched his hand as air whirled in his arm. "You cannot escape fate!" The a chain of explosions came and went after her. "Gaaaaaah!"

He grinned triumphantly as her body slammed onto the forest floor. Her clothes were now in shreds that barely covered her entire body. "Nehahahahaha-" A fist came flying towards his face. "Natsu!"

Her savior came as he panted. Jackal grinned as a blinding light came from his fist. "I told you... cannot touch me" The pinkette smirked. "Don't worry..." He covered his fist with his mouth just as it exploded. Boooogsh!

"I just got the hang of it." He cheekily grinned as he went towards his opponent. The demon never have felt this feeling in his entire life. He never felt that he was very weak against him.

Lucy watched intently as his eyes reflected fear towards Natsu. Meanwhile, the dragon king's eyes were predatorial and menacing. "You hurt a person whose precious to me. Now, I'll pay you back a million times over!"

"N-No! I- I- Aaaaaaaah!" He remained unable to move as Natsu went at him. "Lightning flame dragon's roar!"

He clutched his head as he hurriedly went into the scene. "Your highness, the fight is already over." A smooth voice interruped him. It was Lucy with her tattered clothes. Ahhh man! He wanted to join the fight! Natsu came into view with the culprit unconscious beside him. Gray's eyes widened in recognition. "Is that-" He nodded.

"This is a serious problem Gray. They wanted to have Lucy... they must go through me first."