[26]

This is were the real deal begins. Please don't hate me after this.

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The Throne Room

Natsu gritted his teeth as his older brother who cockily went inside with his guards behind him. "I see, you've handled the task well. Little brother." Gasps and murmurs were heard from the crowd as the Spriggan King sat on a golden plated chair.

"But sadly, your reign is over. Thanks for being the substitute King for the meantime." He flicked his forehead which earned a gruntled sound from the pinkette. His gaze went over to a map. "Such an immature brat. Preparing a war..." He mumbled under his breath. The door opened again revealing a pale blonde haired woman. "Queen Mavis!" The crowd once again gasped as she waltz around the hall with a smile on her face. "Minna! It's been a while." Her mere presence calmed the tensed atmosphere.

She pouted as she got in between them. "What's with male and their huge egos?" She flicked both of their foreheads. "Zeref! I told you not to bully your baby brother!" She pointed her finger at him. "I'm not a baby!" Natsu yelled across the hall.

Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Erza and surprisingly Jellal sweatdropped at the sight of them. "Is he really the Spriggan King?" The blonde mage mumbled. "Juvia thinks Zeref-sama is so cool." The raven haired King tsk'ed in the background. "Oh little brother, I have an important announcement to everyone." He clapped his hands as if to motion everyone to listen to him.

"Let's gave a warm of applause to the future duchess of the Fire Kingdom, Lisanna Strauss!" The guards once again opened the door revealing a stunning platinum haired woman with a small tiara atop of her head. "In due weeks time, Prince Natsu will marry her!" The crowd's face went into confusion. "I thought he was already engaged to Lady Lucy?" A person whispered.

"Maybe she's just one of his harems?" The other suggested. Lisanna's face morphed into a smile as she made her grand entrance. "Natsu!" She suddenly ran and hugged him. "I missed you!" He noticed that Lisanna's hair was in pig tails, somewhat similar to Lucy. "Zeref, what is the meaning of this?!" He angrily yelled at his brother as Wendy cowered behind the queen. "Isn't that obvious? An arrange marriage. Since the Strauss family are the richest in our kingdom." Zeref merely shrugged. "Lisanna told me something happened between the two of you when your slave left. Natsu, it is you obligation to marry her. You're the one who touched her. It's your responsibility."

Her eyes widen as tears almost started to fall from her eyes. "Natsu is it true?" She smiled bitterly as she took a step forward. Zeref suddenly hissed. "You're have no right to disrespect us like that you filthy commoner!" The pinkette remained silent. A slap was heard across the room. A side of her lips bled from the stinging pain. "Guards! Take this filthy trash outside!" The guards started to drag her outside the palace.

"Don't!" Jellal and the others startes to struggle but it seems that the soldiers prevented them from doing so. "Luce!!!" A loud call was barely heard as they locked him inside his room.

Outskirts of The Kingdom
The wide fields
Two hours after the scene

Lucy wandered around aimlessly as the cold wind blew past her. (A/N: She wore a cloak. I mean the future Lucy's attire.) A tear escaped her eye.

"I'm sorry." She softly mumbled as she touched her stomach. A wave of diziness suddenly hit her. She repeated again. "I'm sorr-" Darkness clouded her vision.

"Oi! Wake up!" A blonde haired man shook her body. "Is she alright?" Another man with the same age, asked as he went down from his horse. "She fainted right after I saw her walking alone. I think she really needs help Rogue."

The man named Rogue, nodded in agreement. "Let's go Sting!" The blondie haired man, carried her in his saddle. "Hya!" Two horses ran under the night.