[20]

Red Alert! Red Alert! Mature readers only! IDK why I have that pic though. It's censored because it shows *ehem* *ehem*. Disclaimer: The fan art belongs to it's respective artist. The censored is made by me. Gomene.. I'm really embarassed updating this chap. I'm embarassed also because it's more detailed than the last.

The Dragon King's Voyage
At the edge of the lake
The Evening

Lucy's lips suddenly met his. The King couldn't resist to her soft and warm mouth. Her fingers went through his spiky hair. "Hmmm..." He held her on her waist while his other hand roamed around the curves of her body. She heavily breathed as they set their lips apart. "Natsu..." Lucy blushed under his gaze without looking at him in the eye. "I- I love you too..."

His heart swelled up, hearing those words from her. It felt so sureal. She actually loved him back. "But I love you more..." He kissed her gently as he set her on the grass.

"Aaaah..." His lips grazed upon her delicate skin. She blushed as he continued to nip her shoulder blade. She could feel the fangs that grazed her. His hand slowly removed the clothing that hid her nakedness.

Beautiful. Lucy shyly covered her bare chest. "Don't" His warm hand stopped her as his mouth descended to one of her mounds. "Uuuh... N- Natsu..." He became more excited as she moaned his name.

Her hands gently removed his clothing. She was caressing him. He was ready. He wanted to feel her again, to taste her again. "Aaaah!" Natsu spread her legs as he licked her womanhood. His teeth gently nipped her clit.

She became wetter as his tongue dug deeper. I want you now... Natsu, who read the expression of her face, slowly drew his tip at the entrance. (A/N: I'll skip this because I'm very embarassed right now. ≧﹏≦ *nosebleed*)

Lucy's body was covered in sweat as she felt him layed beside her. She was so sore from her hips down to her legs. She barely had any strength left.

"Hmm.." The pinkette slept peacefully as Lucy's head rested in his chest. Her eyes landed towards his scars. The scar was at the right side of his neck and an X-shaped scar was at the left side of his stomach.

She wondered how he got those. Her gentle hands caressed those sealed wounds. Instead of disgust, it made him looked so strong... so masculine... They say that pink are for girls but this guy made pink sexy to men. How can he be so cute, idiotic and handsome at the same time?

"Uhmmm... L-Lucy..." He snored loudly as he mentioned her name. She chuckled as his mouth was wide open.

3 points for the win! Dressed in his shirt, Lucy gathered some dried husks and formed it into a ball. She stood far away to where Natsu was lying. She silently huckled as she tried to shoot the ball into his mouth.

"Wa-" As Natsu's eyes woke up, the ball fell into his mouth. "Pft. Hahahahahahaha!"