[15]

Kingdom of Fire
Outskirts of The Palace
The Wilderness

The blonde haired woman stomped her foot in frustration as she hid her annoyance. That bluenette... "Hime" Acckkk! She turned around to see Virgo following her. "I've bought your attire for today."

Her brown orbs went down to her bow and arrow. Since when was the last time she trained like this? I may be a little rusty.

She hid behind the bushes and changed her clothes. Virgo prepared different targets to aim on. "Yosh!" Her fingers gently trailed onto her bow and arrow. She held her breath as she eyed the target. Whoooosh!

The arrow landed at the center of the target. Not so bad. She pulled three ammunition and pointed to different direction. With her eyed sharply stared forward, she released the string. Swooosh! Wiiiiish! Woooosh!

Each of the arrows landed on each of the centers. Virgo clapped at Lucy's performance. She took another arrow and pointed it at a tree. A sakura tree. She instantly remembered the pink haired mage. She bit her lip from screaming as the pinkette with two other girls were inside her mind. I hate you!

She pulled the trigger causing the arrow that already landed split into two as another arrow pierced the target. Another clap was given. "Impressive" The voice isn't Virgo's. An armored woman came to her. Another one of his harems?! She gazed questioningly at her.

"I'm Erza Scarlet, one of the King's commanders"

"I'm Lucy-"

"Heartfilia. I know."

Her breathing stopped as she gazed at her. Nobody in the palace knew her surname except for Virgo. "The Warrior Princess of the Kingdom of Celestia." Heavily guarded, she aimed her arrow at her.

"What are you? A spy? You've come to take me!?" She hissed as her arrow pointed at Erza. "Don't worry, I'm the only one who knew. I just came here to check on you." She lowered her guard a bit.

"That doofus was so in love that he forget to have a background check on you." Doofus? "You're obviously not a slave but a person of highet rank. It's just... you're different when I first saw you. I had these instincts that you're nevet an ordinary girl."

Her cheeks flushed at the compliments she gave. Is she really that obvious? And who is doofus? "He doesn't remember about you?" Erza was referring to the Dragon Slayer King. She gazed at the ground. "N- No"

Erza knew that look. She's jealous. She remembered she acted like that when she saw her crush entertaining someone else. She grinned at her. "It's the bluenette, am I right?"

"N- No! I'm not jealous! She looked like a mere child!" She chuckled. "Suuuuure,"

Erza sat on a rock while facing her. "By the way, she's Wendy. Natsu's little sister." What? Windy? Like wind?