[16]

Their religion in this story are the Greek gods and goddesses.

Kingdom of Fire
Feast Day of Ares
Tiunisium (an arena)

Lucy sighed as she remembered Erza's words. Don't worry Lucy. She's Natsu's younger sister. Nee-chan. Wendy.... She wore a floral blue dress. She add a little make up on her face since there will be a lot of people attending the feast day. The tournament was held in honor of the god of war, Ares.

I think I'm such an emotional nutcase. She sighed as she twirled in front of the mirror. Will this be ok?

"Cool!" A jounalist commented as the King himself graced us with hus presence. He smiled wholeheartedly which made most of the female population melt. Standing at the stage opposite to ours, was the King of The Ice Kingdom, Gray Fullbuster. He was smirking as Natsu looked at him in irritation.

His beauty rivaled of Natsu's. His skin was pale as snow and his hair was raven unlike Natsu's tanned skin and sakura colored hair. I wonder why he always wears that scarf? Lucy thought to herself, unaware of the raven's glances.

"Yo ice queen!" Natsu greeted which made the whole arena silent. They wouldn't want to laugh since they might be beheaded. Happy tried to stiffle his laugh. "Hey, isn't that the famous ice princess of the human realm?" Natsu snapped his fingers as he tried to recall the name. "Erza, Ella, Elra, aahh... it's Elsa! That one who sang let it go... let it go... can't hold it back anymore~"

Gray looked so pissed yet he forced a smile in his lips. Uh oh. Lucy shrugged as she sat on a chair near the King. "Lucy..." His stormy eyes gazed at her. "Sit beside me.." whaaaa!

Her face flushed as the lacrima vision viewed them. The screen was so large that they might notice her embarrassment. She took small but careful steps towards him.

"Mama, she's pretty!" A dark haired girl squaled as she tugged her mother's clothing. "Of course dear." A green haired woman kissed her forehead. She, then put a finger on her lip. "Shhhh" The little girl repeated her gesture.

The blonde beauty stood before him. She was absolutely breathtaking with her floral blue dress that complimented her hair and her chest nut eyes. Out of the blue, Natsu grabbed her wrist which made her sit in his lap. Eeehh? Too much PDA here!

The Dragon King prevented her from escaping as he held her slim waist. "I missed you..." Lucy was as red as Erza's hair. The little bluenette, Wendy, gave him a thumbs up and Natsu smirked in return. "We'll leave the kingdom after the tournament." He whispered in her ear which caused her to shiver. "The King getting affectionate with his woman! Cool! This is gonna be a big hit!"

"For our first match!" The announcer breathed before he spoke. "Alexei from the Kingdom of Ice vs. Laxus of the Fire Kingdom! May this fight be offered to Ares!"

Lucy boredly watched the scene as Natsu's nose was on her neck. "That guy Laxus will win." She said with finality. "Of course he will win, he's one of the commanders." The Heartfilia shook her head. "I mean, based on my analysis Laxus will win because I can see he's just holding back. His enemy's footing is terribly wrong. That Alexei's movements are easily predicted." Natsu agreed with her. "As expected from my princess."

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Lucy stood in front of him. "You remembered?!" Natsu laughed merrily at her. "Who wouldn't forget? You're still my Ashley." Lucy crossed her arms. "How can you be so sure?"

"I remembered how clumsy you are and you're easily found in our hide and seek. I remember the first time we kissed." Her heart melted on his words. "Natsu..." She hugged the King in front of the audience. Some made an ahwww sound.