[19]

The Wilderness
Meadows
The Dragon King's Voyage

The blonde haired beauty made him breathless as she rested in his arms. Her lips were slightly parted and her hair gracefully danced with the wind as he maneuvered his horse, avoiding bumps that could wake her up. She must've been tired from their journey.

Orange and red filled the whole sky as the sun was about to set. He stopped in his tracks and gave orders to his men to create a camp for them. It's hard to travel at night.

A centaur came with some chopped woods he found as he went search. His four hooves nestled at the center of every tents. He gathered all the lumber he found and started to lit it using dried husks and a stick.

The celestial princess woke by the sound of a fire. She yawned and stretched her arms as she got out of the warm matress. "Oi. Luce!" A flash of pink waved in front of her. His men where nowhere to be found. Suddenly, laughs errupted at the other side of the camp.

His face were now inches from hers. A surprise gasp escaped her mouth as Natsu's lips were at the sensitive spot of her neck. "I've missed you." He boldly admitted. The close distance between them wasn't helping at all. Just one more push and she will instantly gave in.

The pair led their way towards the group. Gray was sitting away from the fire as his eyes were closed. He was a very light sleeper considering he just woke up by the mere footsteps of Lucy.

"It's nice to meet you, Princess Lucy of Celestia Kingdom." He kissed her right hand. Natsu scowled in response. How did he knew? "I remember your father." She went silent. "For our kingdoms to be more powerful, the King of Celestia wanted us to marry. We were already betrothed in the first place." Don't tell me he-

Natsu wrapped his arm around her slim waist, to show his possession. He'd been longing to punch him for many years but now he wouldn't hesitate if it involves his beloved mate. The sound of the wild animals were only heard. The tension between the two Kings were increasing. How dare he want what's mine! His inner dragon yelled possessively.

His fangs grew as he held her tightly. His body tensed at the mere mention of the word betrothed. Why can't he just leave Lucy alone? "Oh, did I hit a nerve?" Natsu gritted his teeth as he calmed himself so that he wouldn't show his true form. "She's mine, ice bastard."

"She's already mine from the beginning, flame brain. I just let you borrow her ... for a while." Lucy went away from his grasp and glared at both of them. "For Mavis' sake, I'm not an object! I don't belong to anyone!" She stomped her foot and marched away from them.

Tears fell from her eyes as she sat near the edge of a lake. "I'm just a trophy. Nothing more, nothing less." Her brown eyes became so lifeless and dull as she stared at her own reflection. "Luce!" A voice came behind her. She wiped her tears and stared at him. "Luce, I'm sorr-"

"It's ok Natsu." She smiled at him. "I'm just a prize right?" Natsu grabbed her shoulders. "Lucy, you were never a mere slave to me. You are not an object. You're not a prize, but you're my... precious treasure. You don't know how much you mean to me." Natsu... "You're the light Lucy... the light to my fire."

A lacrima flew pass them. Tori's face scrunched up in disgust as he stared at the couple kissing in the lake. (A/N: When I wrote this it felt like he was bitter. Hehe.) "I will get you Heartfilia. And no one will stop me, not even your beloved King."