[24]

Darn, what's wrong with wattpad. Now I have to rewrite this chapter all over again.

Celestia Ruins
Portal to Oracle of Delphi
Underground

*chup* Warm lips brushed Natsu's cheek. His face suddenly became warm. Apparently, Natsu had to carry her since she had a broken ankle. "Darn, I forgot you weren't supposed to fight. Now your ankle just got worse." Lucy merely chuckled.

She silently smiled as he was carried by Natsu in his back. "Natsu..." She called in which the dragon mage 'hmmmed'. "I want nutella." A growl came from his behind. Gruu~

"We can have that when we get home." Lucy pouted as she wriggled in his hold. "But Natsu~ I want nutella... and also mustard." He looked like he was about to barf at the thoughts of combining the two. "Natsu! I want nutella and mustard.~" She whined softly. "Luce, you can get what you want to eat when we go home. I promise."

A slap came from his shoulder. "But Natsu!" Seconds later, a sob escaped her throat. "*sob* I want nutella and mustard. *sob*" (╥_╥) The pinkette gently let her sat on a rock. "Luce-"

"Pyro Freak!!!" A yell boomed inside the cave. The Fullbuster ran with full force as ice formed in his fist. "Wait, Gray-sama!" He glared at his rival. "Let's get it on! Ice queen!" Both charged with the same fury. If Erza was here there'd be hell to pay. Juvia watched dreamily as the raven haired man, stripped for the millionth time.

As Gray punched him in the cheek, Natsu kicked him in the chin. Dark aura formed around the blonde mage as she wobbly stood up, her bangs covered her eyes. "Luce! Don't get in our way!" As the dragon king yelled, her eyes flashed red as she darkly stared at them. "Shut up."

"A- Aye..." ( TДT   )

"Love rival is also scary." Juvia muttered to herself. "Let's just get going." Gray said, unable to look at the blonde. Natsu carried her again as they went in search for the scarlet knight.

Lucy fell silent as the fire mage felt a strong wind pressure. "We're getting near." He said as crystal replaced the rocky cave when they pass by. "Is this the oracle of Delphi?" Gray asked as he eyed the endless crystal cave. "Natsu Dragneel... Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser. The fate seems to brought you here." A voice came behind his back. "Luce?"

No, she isn't. He felt a very wierd presence as his mate suddenly was in front of them. Her eyes were golden as she floated mid air. "The question that you wish to seek, is already found." Natsu's inner dragon irritably stared at the being who possessed her. She's mine. No living, dead or an immortal being will try to get her! No one! "Your female companion..." She pointed towards a large exit that suddenly appeared as she pointed it. "...Is on her way to your kingdom. She figured it out since throughout her journey here."

Without warning, she was now being carried by Natsu as he huurriedly ran outside the cave. "Oi, Natsu." Gray sweatdropped as Lucy's eyes were still dazed. He hurriedly ran to catch up with Juvia behind. Grabbing the host of a deity was beyond disrespectful to the gods but in this case, is an exception.

"Nooooooo!" He screamed on top of his lungs as he was strapped into a horse. Apparently, the troia didn't last long as Natsu's face went pale. "Sheeesh!"