[10]

Kingdom of Fire
Outskirts of Harageon Port
Rebel Hideout

"Urghhhh!" Natsu blew the goons away with his powerful flames. "Lucy!!!" He yelled as he burnt the rest into crisp. Master Hades grinned as he watched Natsu roared in rage. He saw the white haired girl threw the princess into the harbor, that night. He secretly thought that maybe Kami-sama is by their side.

He knew that Lucy is his mate. Natsu will do everything to get her. The rage that grew inside the King made Master Hades' grin grew wider. "Lucy!!!"

"H- Help!" She groaned as one of the guards kicked her stomach. She felt so useless. "Shut up!" He kicked again.

Another explosion came and this time it was at the door. "Lucy!!!" Natsu... She whimpered as she felt the pain on her bruises. She felt her power being drained. "Mine!" Natsu broke her chains. Hot tears fell from her face as Natsu stood in front of her. "You're safe." As tears blurred her vision, she closed her eyes and blacked out. (A/N: I'm not an expert in writing fight scenes. Gomen.)

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
West Wing

Lucy's head hurt as she tried to stand up. A warm hand touched hers that made Lucy look in surprise. "Lucy..." Her inner self felt disappointed. "Levy- chan."

"Where am I?" She asked as she eyed the unfamiliar room. "We're in the West Wing. This is were the injured are treated.

The pinkette who rescued her was nowhere to be found. The door opened revealing virgo in her military suit. She was one of my lieutenants of the Kingdom. How did she escaped? "Hime-sama" She bowed as Levy eyed her in amazement. (A/N: She's wearing the eclipse virgo outfit.)

"His majesty saw me at tied at one of their hideouts." What?! He wiped all their locations?! "Virgo, I have a favor to ask you."

"Please don't tell anyone." She seems to understand what I meant as she bowed again. "I'm so sorry hime-sama. It was my fault they captured you." I shook my head. "It wasn't your fault."

"Punishment Hime?"

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The King's Balcony

Mate! I want my mate! His inner dragon yelled as Natsu controlled the voice. The more they see each other, the more his dragon wanted to mate with her. "I can't loose control." Natsu gritted his teeth as his inner dragon showed him not so appropriate images of Lucy.

His beast woke as his thoughts wandered to Lucy whose screams are pure pleasure. He badly wanted her but he can't give in to his dragon's wants. Natsu remembered when he first saw her. Lucy's creamy long legs, her full rounded breast, her plump lips waiting to be kissed, her rounded hips, her- "Arghhh!" The King screamed in frustration as the images flashed in his mind.

~

Lucy contemplated whether to knock or not. She wanted to thank him for saving her. She was grateful that he defeated her worst nightmare.

She softly knocked on the door and waited. Silence came as a reply. "You majest- I mean Natsu are you in there?" She blushed as she remembers her punishment. "Hello?" Still no answer.

Lucy opened the door and was greeted by a cold room. She roamed her eyes and looked for Natsu. "Hello?" She asked again.

Her brown orbs landed on the silhouette who was standing on the balcony. "Natsu?" She slowly approached him. "Natsu- hmmmmp!"