[13]

Human Realm
Fae Corporation
Present Time

The only noise made was the sound of heels clicking on the floor. She carried her pouch and pursed her lips as silence enveloped the lobby. "Ohayou, Heartfilia-san" The receptionist bowed as the woman passed by her.

Two years. It's been two years since Lucy escaped. She couldn't cope up with the loss. The Dragon King was engaged and that lucky woman was not her. Her eyes were shaded by the dark glassess so no one would see her sadness.

Her secretary went with her towards the elevator. "Ms. Ashley, you had a meeting with the CEO of the Flames International in 5 minutes." The woman named Ashley couldn't help but think about the owner. Why does it reminds her of him?

Dread filled her as the door opened. Her pencil skirt made her legs elongate. She bit her lip as the wooden door was opened towards the meeting room.

"Ms. Heartfilia." Lucy gritted her teeth as a knowing smirk came from the man's lips. "Lucy? Oh Ashley right?" Her legs became jelly as she went inside the room.

She hissed at him. "What are you doing here?" The King gave her a knowing smile. "To take back what's mine."

He moved closer to her. "I bought you. Don't you remember?" He isn't the playful Natsu she knew. It was a different side of him. Dominating and mature.

"Let's go" He carried her on his shoulders like a sack of rice. "Aaaahh! Let me go!" She wiggled out of his arms.

With a flick of his hand, we were back at the place where it all started.