[25]

Art made by Hirata-S of Devianart.

The Wilderness
Meadows
Towards the Kingdom of Fire

"I'm sorry." Natsu was instantly knocked out as her fist collided with his stomach. He leaned into her back as she rode the horse with ease. "Hurry! We neeed to catch up to her!" Gray rode another horse with Juvia clutched tightly as she obviously day dreamed about the ice mage.

A brown horse was seen in the distance. She saw Erza riding with a cloaked figure strapped at the back. The person's feet and hands were tied in chaims. Tank about extreme measures. "Erza wait!" The Scarlet knight hadn't heard her so she hurried.

"Urgggh!" She heard the prisoner groaned as he or she tried to escape. The person was awkwardly tied upside down.

"Gate of Janus the guardian of space. I humbly request to transport us to the palace." She knew that using her teleportation magic would take it's toll on her since she has to transport everyone back. "Mere Ie jiena que estrie iesm! Quo jesu minou raux!" She closed her eyes as a vortex swallowed them whole.

Their eyes widen as they were already back at the palace. "Yes! No more transportation!" Natsu jumped away from the horse and screamed loudly. Erza pinched herself as if she was in a dream, the prisoner made muffling sounds. "Lucy? You trasported us?" Gray asked in amazement.

Sweat was dripping down her face. "Of cours-" Her body turned pale as her eyelids turned heavy. "Luce!" The Dragon King was able to make it in time. "Natsu-san!" The blue haired mage hurriedly ran. Her eyes looked shock as she stared at the blonde. "Her magic. There's barely even left!"

He quickly ran and carried her to the infirmary.

"Gurjjdkskfhmfpfppff!" The captive yelled as he was left behind on the grass.

The blonde mage groaned as she opened her eyes. Her hair was messy and there were some scratches on her outfit. "Luce! Thank god!" He exclaimed as he hugged her. "Where are you going?" She asked as the pinkette went out. "To prepare for war of course!" He grinned as if it wasn't a big deal. She merely sweatdropped as the doors were closed.

The Scarlet Knight proceeded to where she left the culprit. "There you are." She smirked as the person glared at her. "I'll ask you again. What is a prince of a faraway kingdom doing in the ruins?" A sword suddenly appeared in her hands. The person raised it's eyebrows as if he mocked her. "Speak!"

"Hhgfjfkkfjkfth!" The person trashed around. "Oh yeah.." She sheepishly scratched at the back of her head. "I forgot." She removed the cloth from the person's mouth. "It's Prince Jellal to you Amazon woman." A vein popped in her forehead.

His face paled just as ten swords appeared, pointed towards him and it just floated mid air. "You wench!" Shit! He couldn't use his powers because of the lacrima infused chains. "Talk!" The tip of her sword was now aimed at his throat. ⊙︿⊙

The Ice Demon King watched as the prince named Jellal was carried inside the dungeon. He followed where Erza interrogated him. "I ran away from Heavenly Kingdom." He muttered as he looked away. "Oh? A delinquent prince?" He instantly glared at the knight. "I was there to seek answers from the oracle. My father didn't want to pass the throne to me that's why he planned to kill me. He wanted power."

He said he wouldn't talk. Gray shrugged as he casually leaned on the wall. "He joined forces with the Eclipse leader, Tori."

"What?!" Gray yelled in surprise. "I know that guy. He used to be one of the general commanders of the Kingdom of Celestia. He betrayed his own country? That bastard!" The prince of the Heavenly Kingdom spoke. "He claims to have killed the Queen, Layla Heartfilia." Suddenly, an earthquake shook them all. A blinding light emerged from the inside. Concentrated magic power, emanated from the princess of Celestia. "That scum!"

Her vision turned darker at the mention of his name. "Princess calm down!" The others were startled at the sudden surge of power. "What are you commoners doing here?" A dark voice came from behind. Erza's eyes widen and turned to kneel at him. "Your majesty." His red orbs were menacing and cold. "Scarlet, get them out of my sight."

"But your majesty they're-" His voice stopped hers. "You dare defy me, Scarlet?" She submittedly shook her head. "No, your majesty." He was very tall, much taller and leaner than Natsu. Dark and dangerous aura emanated from him. "I'm sorry." The Knight apologized, unable to look at them in the eye. "I'll deal with you later." She pointed at the blue haired prince before she montioned us outside. "Seriously, who was that guy? He acts like he owned the place." Gray irritably muttered. Natsu was still nowhere to be found.

Erza lowered her head. "That was Zeref. Natsu's older brother." Our eyes widen in shock. "The Spriggan King who conquered the legendary empire of Ishgar?!" Her body trembled fearfully. If Zeref is the older brother, that could only mean one thing... "Zeref is the true king of the Kingdom of Fire and the whole continent of Ishgar."