[23]

What's with NaLi? I mean, it's obvious that NaLu is bound to happen. New chapter in Fairy Tail Manga: Lisanna is trying to be like Lucy. She's copying her hairstyle and her attitude. What the heck was that? When Fairy Tail met after 2 years of disband, Lisanna greeted Natsu and Happy with this Lucy style on. Srsly?

Celestia Ruins
Portal to Oracle of Delphi
Underground

Natsu tried to get up but failed as Lucy fell on top of him. "Oomfff!" He groaned.

"Luce, are you alright?" She nodded as she stood up. A pain instantly shot in her ankle. "Waaaa-" As she tripped onto the floor a pair of arms were wrapped around her waist. "Eh, Natsu?" He suddenly looked away with a tinge of red in his cheeks.

The pinkette was still avoiding her gaze. We really looked like were dancing here and it feels kinda breezy down there. "Umm, Luce..." He called, still not looking at her. "There's red in your panties." Natsu whispered silently. Her eyes widen as she looked at her skirt.

"Eeeeh? Natsu, you baka!" .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·. "Guah!" The blonde closed her eyes as she punched Natsu in the face.

She quickly ran away from him. That idiot! I actually thought I'm on my period! "R- Red..." +︿+ Natsu mumbled as he felt the stinging pain in face.

Lucy stopped in her tracks as a loud roar came inside the cave. A giant gorilla-like figure came into view. A flash of pink suddenly came inside her mind. No! She shook her head as trying to remove it inside her head. "Graaaaaaa!" It's eyes were menacing as it charged at her. "Star Dress: Taurus!"

Natsu woke up from the shaking ground. "Huh?" He stood from the ground as he sniffed in the air. "Luce?" He searched through the scent he smelled. Lucy's scent was vanilla mixed with his own. "Argggh!" A war cry rang through the air as Natsu hurriedly went towards it.

He saw his mate, fighting an ugly beast. It was his first time to see her battle. His inner dragon wanted to help her but he disagreed. He wanted to know what she's capable of. Her whip smashed onto the ground, it created an earthquake as the impact made the floor crack. The beast quickly evaded with his tail. "Gotcha!" She suddenly grinned triumphantly. "Star dress: Leo!" As the beast was still above ground, she charged at it with full speed. "Regulus impact!"

"Yosh!" She put her right hand on her hips as she grinned in victory. She managed to defeat an A-class monster. That's my Lucy!

Strands of pink hair were now visible in her eyes. Natsu. "Hmmmp!" She scoffed and turned to walk away. "Wait, Luce!" Silence came her reply as she completely ignored him. "Oi, Luce!" He ran in front of her. "Luce, did I do something wrong?" A vein popped in her forehead as she quickly escaped him. "Lucy.." He warned in which she shrugged and continued to walk.

"If you don't stop right now..." His voice became threatening with a playful tone in his voice. "We're gonna' do it. Right here and right now..." She slightly shivered at the sound of his voice. The words came out sexily.

She stopped in her tracks and suddenly gave him a deadly glare. "You sleep on the couch when we get home." <'~´> "H- Hai.." He wobbled as she slowly approached her. The dragon mage never felt so happy in his life. She called his palace their home. The words came naturally.

"Lucy, I'm sorry."