[8]

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
Open Field

Titus calmly walked around the fields, carrying Lucy on it's back. Lisanna's eyebrow twitched as Titus jumped and passed the obstacles. She kept her face calm depite the anger grew inside of her. How can a mere slave beat me at horseback riding? I've been getting lessons at it. And most of all that Titus?! King Igneel is the only person who could tame that horse!

Lisanna decided to have a bit of a show down. The mare galloped through the obstacles and spun a bit as it landed it's hooves onto the ground. Lucy watched as Lisanna gracefully maneuvered the horse. As she was about to finish the last obstacle, the mare stomped one of it's hooves which caused the mud to stain on her dress and a little bit on her face. "Lisanna!" Natsu ran carrying a hanskerchief in his hands. How dense could he get?

Scowling, Lucy took it as a challenge. She patted Titus on his forehead before she went onto the largest obstacle. The pair watched as Lucy got ready. She guided the war horse to run faster. Natsu watched as Lucy's blonde locks bounced against the wind. She did something unexpected. Lucy stood up with a bow and arrow in her hands. She aimed at the very center of a very far target practice. Her eyes were very sharp as she focused on it. She let loose as the arrow marked at the perfect center. The horse jumped and surprisingly, Lucy did a backflip while she remained standing on the saddle.

The pinkette's breath hitched as he watched her breath taking scene. Lisanna secretly fumed in anger. Urggghh!

She landed gracefully without the mud splashing. She'll be the death of me. Natsu absentmindedly thought.

Lisanna marched towards the blonde. "Y- You-" Lucy's eyebrows innocently scrunched in confusion.

"Lisanna!" Natsu called which made her smile sweetly at him. "Yes, Natsu?" The pinkette rubbed his nose. "You stink." Ehh? Lisanna hadn't notice that she stepped on Titus' poop.