[22]

More fight scenes or s*x scenes or funny moments? Can't decide. I already made a new NaLu story, it will be updated once I've finished HPP. The title is Dragneel's Bride. The episode where Natsu punched aimlessly was very funny. He was totally unaware that he punched Erza instead of Gray.

Anywho, fast updates are up since I've finally finished my final exams.

The Dragon King's Voyage
The Celestia ruins
5th day of Travel

Lucy's eyes widen at the sudden realization. This placed used to be her Fortress. The Celestia symbol was not clearly visible yet it was still there. She never knew that Natsu would brought her here or she thinks it was.

The Dragon mage, however looked so bored as he stared into space. They were the only ones left. Gray explored the ruins, trying to find clues which lead to the mastermind of attempting to abduct Lucy. His soldiers were no longer their companion towards their journey. It may be a burden to the Kings since they couldn't do extreme magic. "By the way..." Her gaze turned to the Ice Demon King. "I never knew about your magic."

A wave of cold air appeared in his hand, a tattoo was visibly shown hidden underneath his long sleeves. "An ice demon slaying magic." Natsu boredly murmured. "Show off."

"You sayin' somethin, pinkie." He instantly glared at him. "You Ice popsicle." The two of them immediately fought themselves out. "Talking matchstick!" Both of them punched equally. Natsu and the king both hit their faces. "Stripper king!"

Her body stiffened as she felt creeped out. Someone was watching them, particularly at the two. "Waaahh... Gray-sama!" Both Gray and Lucy freaked out as a blue curly haired woman stepped away from a wall. "J- Juvia..." His face paled at the mention of her name.

"Oh? Isn't that your wife Gray?" Ehhh? I thought he was supposed to marry me? Eh, nevermind. "Oi! She isn't my wife." ( ̄∀ ̄) "yet...."

"Why you-" A hand grabbed both of their hairs. "You call yourselves Kings?!" Their head met as the new person slammed them. "E- Erza..." Well, now I know who they were afraid of.

She put her hands on her hips as she darkly stared at the two. "What are you, heroes?! The minister of defence gave orders to escort you both." I never knew she had this side before. She even scold them as if she was superior.

"Hehehehe.." Natsu chuckled triumphantly. "It's been a long time since I fought another war." Lucy hurriedly went towards his side. "Ehh, Natsu were are we exactly going anyway?" His lips curved upward as he faced me. "The oracle of delphi."

Something soft and squishy was felt in Gray's arm. A blushing woman gripped his arm tighter. "Ahihihihihihi, Juvia is so excited."

"But first..." Erza brushed some of the dust from the palace walls. "In order to get there, we must decipher the symbols in these ancient writings. I suppose Princess Lucy could help us." The Celestia princess took a step forward as she closely examined the writings. "My mother always showed me these writings since I was a child but I was never taught that it is a portal." Erza nodded in her words. "But the libraries in our kingdom could help us."

Natsu stomped his foot in frustration. "Darn it! It would take us some time to get there!" A tile suddenly moved which made all of them stiffen. "What did you just do- AAAAAAAAH!"

"Darn you flame bastard! AAAAAH!" Natsu was below him as his fist formed fire, he raised his two pointy fingers and aimed it at his butt. (╥_╥) "Waaah, Gray-sama let him touch his butt!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed bloody murder.

Lucy shrieked as tears formed in her eyes. She had fear in falling. "Luce!!!!" Hands were wrapped securely around her. "I've got you"

He carried her, in bridal style as they landed onto the floor.