[9]

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
Lucy's Room

It was somehow an amusing and an eventful day for her. Pffft. Hahahaha. She chuckled at the furious Lisanna.

"You stink" Lucy wanted to laugh at Natsu's boldness so she silently snickered. "Aaaaaaah!" The Strauss girl screamed bloody murder. The pinkette covered his ears since he has a very sensitive hearing.

Embarassed, Lisanna's face was as red as a boiling lava. "Natsu, can you please help me out?" She begged but she noticed Natsu vomitted at a garbage bin. "Wah!" ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Lucy left the scene without Lisanna noticing.

A loud knock came outside her door. She groaned as she sat up from her bed and opened the door. A streak of white hair came in front of her. A stinging sharp pain errupted from Lucy's cheek. "How dare you?! You filthy slave!" Lucy's scalp hurt from Lisanna grabbing hold of it.

"Yamete!" (Stop!) Her long nails digging further into her hair. This was a entirely different Lisanna. She acted like a tamed kitten towards the King. This girl, in fron of her, is now a wild tigress. "Prostitute!" Ahhh! Lucy muffled her screams as she tries to escape from her grasp.

Angry, Lucy took her wrist and twisted it. "Aaaaahh!" Her screams echoed inside the chambers. A vase fell onto the floor. With so much rage, Lisanna took the crowbar she saw on the training grounds and it aimed towards her head.

BOOOGSHHH! (A/N: hehehe. Sorry for the sound effects.) Lucy felt warm liquid from her forehead. She felt her vision became dull. "Lucy!" She heard a voice yell from a distance. "Y- You-" She fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

Kingdom of Fire
Dragon Palace
The Dragon King's Room

"Aaaaaaah!" A voice made Natsu awake. Then he heard a glass fell. "Lucy!" He ran towards her room, forgetting he was topless.

He saw the crime scene in front of him. Blood stains on the floor, a crowbar and a strand of hair. "Levy!" He saw the bluenette ran towards it. "Lu- chan!" She ran again for help. The maids rushed towards the hallway carrying their lamps.

The King stood before them, topless. The other maids blushed as they feasr their eyes on his naked torso. "Get Erza here!"

A scarlet haired woman came while wearing her army uniform. Natsu bent down and touched the blood at the tip of his finger. The female named Erza, went inside Lucy's quarters to check on her. "Your majesty, Lucy's not here." She declared as she went back outide.

"Her clothes is still there. That only means one thing, someone took her." Natsu took a sniff on the blood. His eyes squinted in rage. They took what's mine! His dragon side roared.

He ran and traced the smell of blood. Hang in there Lucy. There'll be hell to pay!

Lisanna came outside wearing hee robe as he watched Natsu walking back and forth. He's making me dizzy. She watched the concern he wore in his face. Soon, he'll forget about her. He will be mine!

Kingdom of Fire
Outskirts of Harageon Port
Rebel Hideout

"Uhhh.." Lucy groaned as she felt a bandage wrapped around her forehead. "Wakey wakey Princess" A tall man with a patch in his eye. He had this dark arua that covered his body.

She recognized the man as he stepped into the light. "Master Hades!" He waved his hand as she felt the tie on her mouth loosen. "What do you want from me?! You helped destroyed the Kingdon and it's people! How could you betray your own Kingdom?!" She felt the same sharp pain on her cheek. "Shut up! Such a loudmouth."

Hades smirked as he watched at her weak state. "Pathetic. Is this the finest warrior of the Kingdom of Celestia?! Your parents should be ashame of you! Look at you know, a slave of another kingdom" She bitterly laughed at him. "It's better than to betray your own comrades!"

"Shush my dear, we'll celebrate this night for we will execute you in front of the survivors. They will loose all hope if the runaway princess is killed. Hahahaaha!" A loud explosion came from outside. "Huh?" He ran outside the hideout leaving Lucy, battered, bruised and broken.