Special Chapter: Goosebumps

This is not a part of His Prized Possession. It's a special chapter dedicated to the readers. Warning: A little bit cliché and a few typo errors. It felt like I was writing an OVA... hehe. Happy reading!

"Our first semester is finally over!" Natsu screamed at the top of his lungs just as their proctor for their exam, Gildarts Clive, left the room. "Shut it." He gulped nervously as the school president glared at him. She's known as Erza Scarlet, the Queen of Fairy University. Her scarlet hair waved gracefully as she stepped in front of them, her arms crossed. "Since we'll be having our vacation, the student coucil decided to have a party before we part ways." Student's murmured in the background. The transferee student, Lucy Heartfilia, watched as her blockmates finally agreed, they obviously didn't want to anger her.

At the first time she stepped in this institution, the energetic pinkette, known as the infamous Natsu Dragneel, became her best friend. She smiled, remembering the first time she bumped into him. Then, her face went into anger as she again reminisced the time Natsu came inside her new apartment, uninvited. Then, her face morphed into a blush as she remembered herself wearing nothing but a towel covering her body as Natsu sat on his couch, with his blue cat named Happy.

"Lucy is wierd." She snapped out of her thoughts as she saw her best friend shivered as he too looked at her. Her eyebrows twitched into anger. "Kindly, repeat it again." She mockingly smiled. The idiotic pinkette did what she told him. "Lucy is wierd... and fat too."

Screams of a poor student filled the campus. "Baka!" She gave him, a dose of her 'Lucy kick'. "My, my..." Mirajane giggled as she stared at the two, fighting. "I didn't thought that Lucy can evenly match him." Erza said as she watched the two in amusement.

"Oi slanty eyes, fight me-" Gray, Natsu's rival didn't continue his sentence just as a chair hit his body, knocking him unconcious. (╥_╥) Natsu's body layed on the floor as Lucy's eyes were red in anger. "Say that again!"

Yosh! There was a lightbulb that appeared on top of Erza's head. "It's been decided." Although it was just her. "Let's have a road trip!" Natsu stopped in his tracks as his face etched sickening at the thought of transportations. Lucy, smirked just as Natsu wanted to object. "But I-"

"That's a wonderful decision Erza!" How cruel... Natsu groaned as the student's agreed. "If it wasn't for that best friend part, I would have thought that you two were a couple." Cana slurred as she secretly drank booze at the far side of the room. "How about the Akane resort?" Erza's eyes sparkled at the thought of going there. Akane, was known to be a resort famous for their sweets.

"It's settled then." She readjusted her glasses. "Akane Resort, here we go!"

"Nooooooooooo!" Natsu clutched tightly into a lamp post just as Lucy tried to drag him inside the van. Evergreen's group had already left. There only two large vans in total. "Natsu, let go!" Natsu looked like he was suspended in the air as Lucy grabbed his feet. "Matchstick hurry up!" Gray glared at Natsu. "Waaah! Juvia is so happy to be with Gray-sama!" He shivered as the woman, named Juvia, clinged tightly into his arm. "So scary!"

Erza came into view as she walked towards Natsu. She was getting impatient. All she wanted was the sweets. "You wench!"

Lucy sat uncomfortably as Natsu's head rested on her lap. "They llllllllllllike each other." Virgo, Lucy's maid, teased as she sat in the front seat. Her face flushed as Erza's hair as she felt Natsu's breathing. They were never so close like this.

Meanwhile, Gray was molested- I mean was spoonfed by Juvia. "Gray-sama say aaaaaah." The spoon was full of rice and it seems impossible for him to swallow it all. "Say aaaaah." Gray screamed at the top of his lungs as Erza stepped on his foot using the heels of her boots. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Just as Gray's mouth was wide open, Juvia shoved the food inside his mouth. "*cough*  *cough* *cough*" (×_×;