Chapter 4.

Everyone heads back up to their hotel rooms stuffed and sleepy. I run behind Jungkookie surprise attacking him."Jungkookie." I say hugging his back. He trys to push my arms off of him and fails."Wanna explore the hotel?"

"Ani I'm tiredddddd."

"Be tired later, come!" I say holding his hand as we depart from the other members, I smile as I drag him along. We make our way down the halls of the hotel and are amazed by the art work on the wall.

"Wow!" Jungkookie says, pointing at the sculpture against the wall. I hold his hand tighter as we walk down the hall turning right we find an empty pool area.

"Look its empty just for us!" I exclaim smiling at jungkook.

"No I'm sure its just closed.." He says rolling his eyes. He has a point there. I walk up to the door and pull on it, and to my advantage its unlocked. I slowly turn around to Jungkookie with the biggest fucking grin in history.

"Dont say it." He says covering my mouth then walking through the door.

"It's empty for us!" I say loudly smiling. I walk over by the heated pool and sit my feet in. Jungkook sits next to me,"Ahhhhhhhh, so so good." I say wrapping my arm on top of his shoulder. We sit in silents as the bubbles pop and crack a little. I rub my hand on his shoulder slowly, He looks down slowly and gulps.

"Don't be shy.." I say looking at him.

"Just..nervous.." He says playing with his fingers. 

"Jungkookie you are so cute you know that." 

"Your handsome.."He says lifting his head to look at me, I grab his chin with two fingers meeting his lips with mine. He closes his eyes as I kiss him. I bite his lip softly , kissing him ever so carefully.  embracing him into a hug. 

"Hey! you two arent suppose to be in here the pool area is closed after 9." An American man says to us. 

Jungkookies eyes widen and we look at each other and he bolts out of the hot pool and past the American guard, "Jungkookie wait for me!" I yell trying to catch up to him. I trip because my feet are still soaked and we are running across marble floors. 

Suddenly I see Jin,Suga walking towards me while I'm running,"WEH Are u guys doing?"I sat bumping heads with J-hope.

"We wanted to see the hotel too." 

"Well the American guard is coming to get us!" I say running past them to the elevators. Jungkookie must have made it back already.

"UGH Jimin..man." Suga says running to the elevators with Jin and J-hope behind, J-hope holding his head in pain. 

***

I cant sleep and I cant stop wanting to sleep with Jungkook in his bed. I sit up trying to see past the darkness of the room. It's 11pm and I get up only to slip and trip over someone's bag. I here Suga turn over and snore quietly in his sleep. I see the outline of the door connected to the other room I grab the handheld camera and turn it on night vision. I unlock the door slowly and walk through, looking through the camera I can see clothes and stuff all on the floor.

Beyond that were two white-sheeted beds I walk over to one and see Jin on his stomach sleeping sound. And I walk over to the other to see Jungkook fast asleep like always. I shake him a little but he seems to not wake up. I even poke and touch his face and all I get it a hand movement. I whisper in his ear,"Jungkoookkiiieeeeee wake up." 

He groans and turns over, I slide into bed with him and pull him close to me. Kissing the back of his sleeping neck. I smile,"Junkookie wake up." I say softly. 

I feel his head move and he faces me I lift the camera up with my other hand and film us. "Ji-Jimin?" he says in a tired voice. His hair is wildly in place, I kiss him softly dropping the camera as I use both my hands to hold his face. 

"Jimin we cant keep doing this.."He protest poorly as he lets me kiss his soft lips. I slide his shirt up slowly, getting on top of him I kiss his chest. I hear moving on the other bed and Jungkookie stops me. We wait in silence and I continue to kiss his body down to his nipple. He lets out a small moan. 

I nibble on his nipple using my other hand to go down his pants, Jungkook bites his wrist to cover his moans. He is loving this..

Suddenly a phone rings lighting up the dark room. Jungkook literally pushes me off the bed and I play dead on the floor as it rings. Rap monster wakes up and turns off the phone."Pssst you awake jungkook?" he says. and gets no answerback. He looks around for a moment and looks on the floor with sleepy small eyes. I can see his forehead coming from the bed onto me. 

Staying very still, he goes back to sleep. Yes! I say in my mind quickly crawling back up to jungkooks bed but suddenly he pushes me off."No more, I can't do this with you any longer just leave me alone okay?" He whispers before slipping into the blankets. 

I couldn't see his expression, but the words hurt more. I sat there on the floor against his bed silently. I clenched my fist until my hand went numb. I won't do it..I won't cry...don't cry Jimin..dont..please..I'm okay.. I said to myself shutting my eyes.