Chapter 58

I stared at my phone screen for hours in pure anger how jungkook cuddled up with V in the bump bed. I got out of the bed and stormed in the room where jungkook had been looking over his camera picture.

"what is this!" I yell throwing my phone over at him. He looks up at me in shock."Hyung??" He says

I point to the phone and he locks his eyes to it with no expression."I can explain jimin." He says softly.

"bullshit!" I bark back.

"I couldnt sleep and I had a nightmare, i even slept with jin one night." He says in a soft calm tone.

"And do you always cuddle with him? Huh??!"

"I was asleep..."

"Didn't look like it. Considering you went in his bed first!!"

Jungkook gets up and walks up to me. I hold my breath and he gives me one long stare before leaving the room. I exhale and feel tears forming ready to drop like missiles. I clench my fist in anger and throw myself onto the bed covering my face in tears.

I fucking hate V...

I get up and take Vs phone from his backpack and walk straight to the bathroom dropping it in the toilet. Looking in the mirror i wipe my tears and take in a deep breath.

I need to do something fast. I leave his phone in the bathroom and rush off towards the kitchen where i know he would be. Up ahead i spot V and jungkook talking with straight faces and V has on a sort of smile.

I clench my fist and yell at the camera men to turn off the camera. Walking up to v i grab the front of his shirt looking him dead in the eye.

"Yah!!" He yells"whats your problem?" He says gripping my shoulders. My heart is pounding and I am so close to breaking.