Chapter 34 part 2

I awake on top of Jung kooks chest who is sleeping silently. I smile at his cute self,-slipping myself out of bed to head to the bathroom. I remember that I am naked and quickly take a piss then wash my hands with the most quiet wash of hands a person can make. I walk out into the room again to find jungkook still asleep I get dressed and kiss him on the cheek to wake him up.

"HYUNG~"Jungkook says with a sexy sleepy voice."Get up we have to catch the flight to the next concert." I whisper in his ear biting his earlobe gently. He opens his eyes slowly breathing out deeply then licking his dry lips. How, utterly sexy that was for me to watch in the morning. 

He sits up to scratch his head then jumps out of bed to stretch and I leave the room to let him get ready. I head into J hopes room with suga and there already awake and dressed."Nice!"J-hope says with thumbs up to me.  I look over at suga who looks at me with this glint in his eye that makes me thinks he will compliment me but he shrugs and looks at his phone.

My phone vibrates and I get a text from Rap Monster to bring our bags and head outside, and jin has cooked breakfast. My eyes widen because rap monster sent a group text I once I see that J-hope and suga look at there phones I have two seconds to bolt to the kitchen for bacon.

I run out down the hall to the kitchen seeing jungkook and V eating fast, I grab a plate and food and scarf down my food. well I eat kind of slow..Jungkook watches me as my cheeks blow up after I finish my food. I blush and smile at him as his hair neatly falls into place on his head. I could say he looked flawless today but that would be incorrect he looked. Like something not from this world made into a perfect piece of art sitting in front of.

He kicks me under the table making me jump,"Ouch."I say giving him a look. He smiles evilly then gets up and heads to the front door thanking momma jin for the food. V is rubbing his round looking abs and suga and J-hope argue over the last piece of bacon.

Jin breaks it up and pushes them out the door cleaning up before locking up the dorm, Jungkook waits for me to get in so we can sit in the back together. As we are seated I feel his hand on my thigh and I let it stay there before he moves it up higher. He's been really touchy lately maybe it is his hormones lately. "Lets take a photo Jimin."Jungkook says holding up his phone. I look up into the IPhone 6 camera and make a kissy face then a happy one and a silly one. 

"Delete the first one I dont like that one."I say tapping his phone. He shakes his head and bites his lip,"I like it."He says saving it as his screen saver. I roll my eyes and look over at V who is jamming out to the song playing. And Rap monster said I had no jams Ha..have you seen V?

Rap monster turns to look at me,"No your still the one with no jams."He says dully to me. Did this motherfucker just read my mind..

Jungkook decides  to lay his head on my lap for the period of the ride to the airport. He looks up at me as he lays down."I love you,"He whispers playing with his bottom lip cutely. His eyes never leave mine as we drive to the airport and my heart beats a little hard each time. The car stops and we arrive in time. Paparazzi and fans line up to shoot pictures and film.

I get out and help jungkook and his large bag out of the car. We walk in a line through the hectic crowd and I look beside to see him looking at me and it's like time has stopped, the cameras stopped flashing and the screaming girls have frozen in a wide mouth stance. In this moment I forget where I am and who I am. I'm not Park jimin from bts and he isnt Jeon Jungkook from bts.

Its just me and him, in this small eye glancing moment of passing by each other. I feel electric cross all around me. I snap out of my trance and notice I am being dragged forward by jungkooks hand and he shakes his head as I had zoned out.

"You okay?"He ask through the loud noise."Never better."I say squeezing his hand.

We enter the airplane and take out seats. Jungkook takes off his jacket to warm me up. I  smile at his sweet actions and whisper into his ear,"Promise me we will stay like this a lifetime." i say to him. He nods without hesitation."Even when your short legs can't walk anymore or even when you are too old to give me back affection i'll make sure to love you like I do now."

"And what you think you wont be in crutches?"I say laughing.

"No because once I have explored your body from the outside in for many years you won't be walking for a long..and I mean long..long time."He says whispering the last word.He make me shiver under those words and I can only smile. I peck his cheek and he is quick to react by moving his face so that I kiss his lips.

No one saw but I was a little shocked."Kissu.."J-hope whispers with an open mouth and a pointing finger. My eyes widen and I look at jungkook and he looks at jungkook and puts a finger to his lips shushing him. J-hope closes his mouth and holds his heart.

"OH MY HEART..my heart.."He exaggerates, Jungkook roles his eyes and passes him a 20 dollar bill and j-hope slips into his seat quietly and turns back around and says,"Ehmph.."He says smiling.

Jungkook hands him another 20 and J-hope smiles so hard I think he coners of his mouth my tear.