Chapter 21

Jungkook bangs on the door loud and hard in an angry voice,"Open the door jimin it damn it."He says hitting the door once more.

"Leave me alone."I say from behind door,I feel the door push open and he shuts it pushing me against the door.

"I told you to open it."He says rubbing his hands. I gasp at the marks on his hand.

"You made me do this."He says hold be roughly by my cheeks, Laying his lips on mine aggressively I moan instantly into his lips. He whispers,"Don't be jealous it's a pain." He says kissing my neck as he lifts me up against the door. Making my lips melt like soft silk chocolate. 

"Wha-what about Jackson,"I manage to say through kisses.

"Attractive eye candy thats it,"He whispers in my ear. I grab onto his shoulders tight feeling myself lose it.

"We should get going there gonna look for us."I say nervously. He smirks setting me down and sucks on his two fingers turning me around against the door."WAIT NO! JUNGKOO-"I whisper panickily. He slides his fingers down my pants circling my hole as my face smudges against the door. He inserts them and my eyes widen and my lips part creating intense breathing.

He bites his lip hard as he starts to quicken his too fingers, Multiple footsteps are becoming louder. I moan into the door trying to be more quite. He slows downs pulling out and grabs a tissue from the table wipping them off and dunking it in the trash. I pout as I see him smile at me.

The door opens and I see the members with a confused look,"Yo where did you guys go?"Jhope says looking tired.

"We had a issue."Jungkook says stepping in front of me as I fix the back of my pants.

"Well Got7 has practice now so we should be heading out now for our practice for our comeback."Rapmonster says walking away.

"Seems like you too had a pretty close issue."V says tilting his head at me as I fixed my pants some more. I glare at him and he chuckles walking off with the rest of the members. Jungkook holds my hand and walks out with me.

"You've gotten them curious."I whisper to jungkook.

"Even if they are it's not like they don-"

"Shut up, dont pull that it's not like they don't do it too."I hit his arm hard as we walk towards to car.

"Ouch!"He says rubbing it.

"That's what you get."

"It's better than not having jams.."Jungkook mumbles under his breathe.

"Yah!What the hell did you just say?"I say to him loudly, he runs off into the car hidding behind v hyung. I pop my knuckles and stomp my way to the car."Jinja you little.."I say