Chapter 44

We arrive back at are dorm from the long flight home and legs are tired and ache from the constant sitting in the airplane. I drag myself to my bedroom and pass out onto the bed hearing the rest of the members do the same. Jhope doesnt even make it to the bed he lays in the hallway with his head resting on his bag. Jungkook bust through the door of my room and drops the bags onto the floor. Stripping his shirt off and groaning.

"SO TIRED!"He says climbing in bed with me passing completely out. I sit up and pull his sleeping corpse of a body which is so fucking heavy next to me. I kiss his face and lay my lips onto his quickly. "I might be tired but that doesn't me we cant kisssss."I say to him pouting at his sleeping face. He snores quietly and pulls me into a hug as he sleeps.

Suddenly V runs and claps his hands waking us both."A guy who is a fan followed us home and he wont leave!"V says running his fingers through his hair."Rap monster is asking him nicely with Jin."He says walking back out. Me and jungkook jolt out of bed and run outside to see the male army fan arguing.

"No! fuck that. I want a picture with him and a shirt."The fan says holding a camera.

Jungkook stands behind me as we watch, the fan turns his head and his eyes grow wide as he looks straight at jungkook. He drops his stuff and runs straight at jungkook trying to hug him. Let me just say he was a fast fucking runner. Jungkook hits the ground as he is tackled by the crazy fan.

"I love you so much!!!!"The fan screams. Jungkook groans because he didn't just the ground he hit his head hard, my heart races with all the members watching. Rap monster rushes to his aid and pulls the crazy fan off.

"Yah!You need to leave!"Jin yells shoving him,"Please go."Suga says with a calm face but seems bothered. I clench my fist as I watch the fan hold his face trying to calm himself."I just wanna picture with him. I love him so much."He says smiling.

"Listen you need to leave now."I said walking up to him."Oh go fuck yourself and lose some fat in those cheeks some more."He says like spitting acid in my face."How can you call yourself a fan!!"I yell.

"Only person I care about is Jungko-"He starts but I  run up to him and sock him right in his jaw making him stumble backwards onto the back of the door. Blood slipped from the corners of his mouth."Leave."I shout feeling the pain of my hand throbbing....

He gets back up and wipes his mouth with his wrist smirking,"Oh this  is gonna be good when the public finds out you hit a fan."I grab his shirt that has jungkooks name on it and pull him close so he can hear me loud and clear."Oh yeah well will the headlines be fan beaten half to death by unknown source because like I see it right now there are no witnesses."Isay with rage letting his shirt go.

His eyes go low and he picks up his stuff."Fuck you and fuck you guyz!"He says running off. I turn to see jungkook in tears rubbing his head."Oh god are you ok?"I say kneeling down, He shakes his head squeezing his eyes shut."I feel dizzy."He says sitting up. Jin helps him up slowly taking him into the dorm. I kick the door in anger and run off to find that fan. Hopefully he didn't go far, I run fast down the street and see he is nowhere in sight.

I go further and look and see him standing at the street light. I walk my ass pretty much stomping all the way there,"Hey!!"I yell at the top of my lungs heads turn and ball my fist grabbing him. Maybe I should stop before I mess things up..

"Fuck you!"He spat at me. I raised my fist and punched him straight in the face again, and again and again. We fall to the ground and grounds of people surround us taking pictures. I grab a handful of his hair shaking his head left and right."You messed with the wrong person."I say. He smirks with a bloody mouth,"At least it looks like you beat up a fan."He says spitting out blood.

Shit.