Chapter 29

Jungkooks POV 

I awake by the sound of my phone ringing,I sit up to turn it off and notice my clothes are on the floor."Fuck,"I curse looking around the room I see Jimin fast asleep in the chair."Chimin."I whisper to him but he doesn't wake up. I really have to take a piss.

I get up quickly and head for the door cracking it open and shooting my gaze towards the bathroom. I run my naked self to the restroom and take a leak."Ahhhhh thats nice." I say relaxing.

"Morning to you too."Someone says. I look over to see V who is brushing his teeth. I look down and cover my parts."Ahhhh sorry hyung!"I say blushing.

"Why are you naked?"V says not bothered by my body.

"Um..I don't remember honestly."

"Cause you got drunk maybe.."He says tilting his head staring at my body. I run off into the room again and put on some clothes. That is the very last time I will drink. I walk up to jimin his head leaning back as he sleeps. I grab his face with both hands and slowly kisses his squishes cheeks to wake him up repeatedly. 

"Mmm..stop it."Jimin says while still in a deep sleep.I kiss his lips this time cupping his face still, he opens his eyes to see me kissing him."Jungkook?"He says. I stop and smile at him"Jimin..wake up!"I say loudly. He jumps up from the chair. I stare at his big lower lip seeing how soft it is and tender. His hair is parted perfectly and his clothes are very well fit around his small waist. 

I tower over him quietly."Uh you okay?"He says rubbing his face again from the sleepy spells."Yeah just fine."I say giving him a hug,"Jimin we have practice today." I say and his eyes grow wide. He shoves me out of the way runs to get dressed and takes me with him to the practice room.

I laugh at how cute but sexy he is when he is demanding. We enter the practice room and apologize for being late.

"Okay guys lets get started."Rap monster says clicking on the music to our comeback. I get in my spot which is close to jimin and I smirk as he is in full focus. I make all my moves extra sharp as we dance. Giving jimin little glances as we switch positions. 

"5,6,7,8."Rap monster says hitting the next arm movement. Suga messes up a little and jin just looks like a hot mess. we still haven't got the jist all down yet because ever song we do has to do with hard choreography. We stop for a break and I am breathing hard and fast to catch my breath. I'm sweaty and need some water but left it up in the dorm.

"Jimin."I call to jimin while he is jugging down water."Wanna share?"I say walking over to him, I see the beads of sweat that roll down his neck as he hands me the bottle of water. Why not tease him a little more for fun. I take the water bottle and drink it slowly letting some spill from the bottle onto my shirt. Down my lips, I finish the water in one last gulp throwing it in the trash. 

Jimins eyes never leave me as I wipe the spilled water from my wet lips."Something wrong love..?"I whisper passing him by to get back to my spot. The music comes on and jimin walks to his spot in a trance. Maybe I should turn the teasing up notch.

We dance some more and I see jimin slip up on a dance move, I stop dancing"Yah." to jimin. He looks at me in a confused expression."Can you get the move right already?"I say in a mean jokingly tone. All the members laugh at my comment because they think its funny. And yes it is but jimin is a bit annoyed by it.

"Can you focus on yourself because I saw your foot go left when it was suppose to be right."Jimin says folding his arms. This means he is going in for the kill."Are you assuming I had messed up?"I ask laughing because I  know I am really good at dancing.

"Okay why dont you guys take this outside."Suga says annoyed. 

All the members agree and so I walk out first. minutes later I see jimin,he follows me to the other practice room where the rookies practice.

"Whats your problem?!"He says shoving me."I just was playing around whats with the shoving?"I say a little hurt by it but in a mental way."Your being rude and annoying this morning."Jimin says scratching his head.

I walk up to him and shove him,"Do something about it."I say then shove him again. I can tell he is getting angry with me and corner him against the mirror."STOP IT JUNGKOOK!"He yells.No one can hear us cause the walls are sound proof. He shoves me but I don't budge i grab onto his waist roughly pushing him firmly against the wall.

"Ahhh.."Jimin says in response to his waist hurting. I get up in his face and look into his beautiful eyes."Jimin let me show you with my body right now how much I love you."I say not leaving his gaze.

"I know you love me okay lets go back and practice."He says quickly. I shake my head once before feeling him up first, letting my hands slide up his nice tight abs and around his ass in circle motions. We are against the mirror smudging it up with our bodies.I turn him around against the mirror to let himself see how beautifully sexy he is and what we are doing. 

His mouth parts open as his eyes roll back a second time when I finger him from behind trying to find his spot."saranghae."I whisper into his ear as I grind against him as I finger him."Ohhh.."He says as he puts both his sweaty hands on the mirror."Oh won't you say it back hyung..mm..please..say it to me.."I say fingering him a little faster.

"Sarang-!"He moans out when I find his spot, I finger it right in time and he goes crazy hitting the mirror as I go deeper,"hae..."He finishes as he climaxes in his pants. I kiss his sweaty neck and release my grip on him letting him sink against the glass mirror that now smudge with hand prints and sweat.

"I just wanted to give you some love like you wanted me too.."I say licking my fingers, and smiling at my hyung. Who is sweaty and still on the floor with his messy hair covering his eyes. I sit next to him listening to him breathe, he looks up at me still breathing hard, I smile not because I am happy I just made his sexual frustrations at ease for the moment but because I can make him feel the way he does..