Chapter 42

"Annnnnnnd Cut!" the director says at jungkook who stands in front of the car for the last and final scene. We turn around and cheer and hug each other."YAYYYYY ITS OVER!"Jin says looking tired.We hug each other longer enjoying the close space."I'm starving!!"Jungkook says rubbing his stomach he walks over to me wrapping his arm around my neck."LETS EAT!~"J-hope says screeching.

The director sticks his thumb up in agreement. We walk off set and I and jungkook take the car we used for the video the truck. I sit in the back with jungkook and the other members sit inside the truck, Jin drivers to the local restaurant that's near. The wind blows us as we sit in the back of the car, Jin steps on the gas and speeds down the empty tunnel.

"WOOOOOOO YEEEEAHHHHHHHH!!!"Suga screams popping his head out of the window pumping his fist in the air from the adrenaline."OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"Jungkook says as we speed down the road, I smile wide as we drive. This isn't just a music video this is our lives..and its amazing. 

"SLOW DOWN!"J-hope screams acting scared as always. Rap monster and V laugh at him and V pops his head out of the roof of the truck wailing his hands everywhere.I grab junkooks soft fuzzy carding in my hands and kiss him, He grabs the back of my neck kissing me back gently. The wind blowing are hair each way as we make out in the back.

"Here comes the dip in the road!"Jin yells out the window as he drives.My eyes widen and we dip down from the hill of the road and me and jungkook slide and fall allover each other."SHIT!"He yells laughing hard. 

We finally make it to the restaurant alive! and I and jungkook cling to each other as we walk in. We are seated by this waitress and she smiles at Rapmonster with the sexy grin. Rap monster smiles back bowing a little before taking his seat. We order a lot and I don't mean side dishes I'm talking pounds of food and snacks. All paid by the one the only Jin.

We dig in immediately, I grab chopsticks and feed jungkook cause you know he's a growing boy."Do you think we will win for the countdowns and stuff?"V says slurping down noodles."I mean its not about winning its about our fans and how we should have fun with what we are giving out."Rapmonster says swallowing his food.

"Were gonna kill mama,"I smirk emphasizing my abs."Hyung!"Jungkook pouts.I feed him another bite and smile."We don't need your abs this time I think we really will kill it with this song."Jungkook says smiling. I ruffle his hair hugging him in the process.

"BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS."V chants pounding the table with a fist, We join in like dominos falling. Each members joining in the chant we all say "BTS!" Finishing are chanting up."Well, I think that we are gonna do our best and be the best we can."Jin says taking a sip of his drink.

I hold jungkooks hand under the table slowly and he holds mine squeezing it tightly."I love you guys."I say smiling at each and every one of them. I smile and this smile wasn't just a normal one because I could feel the love for my members. My dear jungkookie and Army..LETS DO THIS COMEBACK!

*********

I push my earpiece in my ear and fix my jacket up as I look ahead behind the stage at the performers."This is it."I whisper to myself as I run my fingers through my hair. Jungkook comes up behind me looking amazing and sexy and much older today. He doesn't look nervous one bit.

"Hyung I'm nervous,"He says rubbing his thighs.

The rest of the members huddle around us and I feel the wave of anxiety hit us a million and one times. We put arms around each other like a football team about to chant.

"Up next we have Bts with their new comeback song RUN."The MC says as they show our little music video clips.

"Bts please enter the stage."The backstage director says guiding us with his hand gesture. We bow and take a deep breath walking through the dark of the stage and getting into our positions.The chants from army start and there louder than I have ever heard before, I hear all the members names shouted from the top of these girls lungs.

I close my eyes to wait for the music to start...