Chapter 55.

I sat down on jungkooks lap smiling as he made a little video using our new song called fire that will be released on the 2nd of may. He kisses my neck and I kiss his lips pushing him onto his back.

"Jiminieeeee," he says looking up at me."Shhh." I say taking his hat off, I slide off my shirt grinding against his groin. He bites his lip as I grind harder, holding my waist we dry hump roughly and he lets out a groan as I start to breathe heavy.

"Practice starts soon.." I say smirking at him. He flips himself on his stomach and I drop my shorts holding his waist entering him roughly.

"Ah..Jimi-" he moans loud. I thrust harder into his tight ass,"More.."he moans gripping the edge of the bed. I bite my lip aa we make the bed creak as I thrust faster. Jungkooks messy hair going every direction.

His toes curl as I go deeper and deeper making him hush his moans with a pillow. I smirk going faster squeezing his ass as he moans.

"Kookie.." I moan outloud with high and low breaths. "Give me milk hyun-" he says in a soft whisper. I cum instantly in his ass letting it all slip in. I pull out and smile as him.

He lays his head on the pillow and I lay beside him playing in his wild hair." I dont wanna go to practice today" he says groaning. I kiss his lips and look at the time saying 4am.

"Kookie we have to go." I say smiling. He nods and pulls me down into his arms."5more minutes," he says kissing me.