Chapter 7.

{Listen to the music to get a better of Jimins dream scence}

I hold his hand in mine,pulling him close while we walk together in silence. The wind blows are hair back as we walk through the park of cherry blossom tree's that are light pink. Jungkook squeezes my hand tightly as he looks at me with a small smile. I smile back at him quickly running off into the forest trail. He runs after me calling my name.

"Jimin!"He says speeding up, I jump behind a tree quickly hiding from him.The air feels electric to my lungs. Listening to the steps of his feet crunch against branches and leaves scattered recklessly on the ground. Jungkook looks around coming closer to the tree I'm hiding behind he places his back against the tree looking up at the sky watching swimming clouds drift away. Curious on what he's doing I come to him and He pulls me against the tree. 

Sliding his hands on my waist, I kiss him softly tasting cotton candy against his lips. I pull him even closer this time. He kisses my neck, I look up at the sky this time seeing the shading of the trees fall upon us."I love you Jimin." He whispers, Tugging off my shirt. 

I close my eyes letting his hands feel me up.As I lean my head back I feel him pick me up giving my kisses all around my face.Saying that he loves me over and over again. I exhale feeling in heaven, the tree's are blown stronger from the winds and cherry blossom leaves fall down slowly down on us. I look up at Jungkook.

His beautiful face draped with falling petals of the flowers. Placing my lips against his I smile,"Wake up!" He says. 

I jolt up seeing V hovering over me,"YOU JUST RUINED THE BEST DREAM EVER WEH?" I say loudly. 

"Jeez , practice is over." He says shaking his head as he walks over to the members in place practicing small dance moves. I see Jungkook and I want to immediately tap that ass, but I can't right now. V walks over to him and whispers in his ear I see jungkook look back at me with no expression. 

V just laughs and puts his arm around jungkook, which is starting to piss me off. Weh are they so freaking close its not right its not liek we are fanservice 24/7 over here god. I get up and follow the rest out of the practice room to the dorm. 

"Jimin wanna watch videos on youtube,"J-hope says holding his tablet. I nod my head following him in the other room. I lay down on the bed next to him and he turns on the netflix app and we watch a couple movies until night comes. After about 2 hours has passed I am so tired of watching movies. J-hope has fallen asleep completely and I wanna be with my Jungkook.

Sneaking out the I see Jungkook and v asleep on the couch. With v's hand across his stomach. I get pissed off and try taking his arm away from him put v is really clinging on to him! I tried again and this time he moves closer to Jungkook pulling him closer to his body. 

I get fed up and yell."Yah! wake up."I say crossing my arms. Jungkook doesnt wake up but V does and he sits up slowly rubbing his eyes."what time is it."he ask.

"Why are you so close to him?You like  him or something?"I ask in a aggressive tone.

"What's your problem?" V says smirking. 

"You are my problem.."

"Deal with it,"V says laying back down beside jungkook and purposely pulling him close to his chest. Jungkook makes a small noise and is sound asleep. 

"Get away from him." 

"No, and its not like me and him aren't close like you are. Me and him are even closer," V says licking his lips slowly while looking at Jungkook. 

"Yeah right.." I say chuckling at his unreal comment.

"Mmm I'm sure, I mean me and him have gotten pretty intimate before."

I clench my fist ready to punch the shit out of v and his cocky ass." You think your the first to bang jungkookie before?" He says wiggling one finger at me."I've known jungkook longer than you have, you just think jungkookie would settle for someone like you?" He says playing with jungkooks hair. 

"You wonder why he doesn't consider you a boyfriend but a fuck buddy." He says smiling. 

"No were dating," I say in a low voice trying to stay calm.

"If you think that go on ahead." He says closing his eye's to go to sleep. 

I walk off exiting the dorm and go to the roof, spotting rap monster  I run to him and sit down next to him."Ayee, what's wrong?" He says patting my back.

"Just a little-pissed off is all." I say covering my face trying to not thing of them two fucking.