Chapter 11

{This video is who Jungkook is seeing Jimin for the very first time in a different view because he is catching feelings.}

Jungkook POV ;)

Finally the tour is over and we wait in the hotel room, I look over a Jimin who is playing some app game on the tablet. I watch him for a long time, finding myself slipping off my bed to get a better look at his beautiful jaw line. He looks up slowly to catch me staring at him I blush looking away quickly.

"I..I..I-m gonna see where the others are doing."I say stuttering which I don't normally do. He puts his tablet down and smiles, I walk to the door, scratch that bolt to the door but Jimin catches me before I could grab the handle. We slam onto the door together. He stands in front of me breathing heavy. He smirks grabbing my waist.

"Jungkookie, I caught you staring at me.. that's a first,"He says breathing on my neck,I gulp looking at his pink plumped lips. He moves closer as I stay still,"Why so distant today?" He says pouting like his usual self. I shrug and bite my lip, He lets his hands fall to his side still smiling. 

"Why are you smile?"I say annoyed, He gets on his knee's and looks up at me."No,no,no." I repeat to myself before pushing him back a little.He scoots closer again grabs my crotch nice and quickly, A moan escapes my lips."Jimin noo not now.."I repeat to him he puts his head close to my crotch and starts to kiss the outside of my pants, I look up my eyes glued shut because his touch feels so damn good.

"Junkookie I see your already wet.."He says looking up at me, I look down at my pants to see the wet spot forming more.He pulls down my pants and releases my buddy. I feel his mouth go on it and he starts to suck, my moans grow louder as he engulfs more of it. Landing my hand on his head I thurst in his mouth slowly trying to control my breathing. 

Suddenly I hear a loud knock on the door."HEY! WE LEAVE IN A FEW MINUTES JUNGKOOK, HAVE YOU SEEN JIMIN?!"my manager says behind the closed door, My eyes widen and Jimin has not stopped sucking.I gasp feeling his tongue swirl around my buddy.

"Y..ahh..Yeahh I'll be right out...ahh Jim-No Jimin here..So..rry."I say struggling to speak.

"Alright you okay?!? you need something."He says sounding suspicious. 

"No..I'm okay."I say almost like a whisper. I hear his footsteps start to walk off and I sigh. I feel Jimin go faster this time and my whole body starts to get hot. I hold his head gently thrusting in his mouth, Jimin says something but I can't hear cause the feeling of my buddy in his mouth is so good I can't really consider his words. Jimin squeezes his eyes shut as I get closer to climax.

Jimin stops sucking and moves back a little taking in a lot of air. I climax instantly all over his clothes,"I'm sorry."I say pulling up my pants, I help Jimin up and give him a different shirt and pants.

"Jungkookie..so rough.."He says rubbing his throat. I turn red feeling really sorry him and what I did."Your gonna pay for this one."He say smiling but still a little in pain. I hug him tightly before kissing him as I wrap my arms around his small waist. I love the fact that he's so short but he hates being short.

"I'm sorry..sorry-sorr.."I start but he smashes his lips onto mine.

JIMIN POV

I stare at him as I rub my soar throat, I look at him as he says his annual sorry.

"I'm sorry..sorry-sorr-"

I kiss him shutting his cute face, I stand up on my toes kissing him,  smiling against his lips I feel him pull me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss it."I love you." I say  looking him in the eyes with so much love and passion, He looks at me back.

"I love you too Jimin." he says before kissing my again closing his eyes,  tears fall from mine as I kiss him over and over longer, I feel my phone buzz. It's from the alarm, I give jungkookie a last kiss before grabbing my luggage.

"Lets go.."I say clearing my throat.

***