Chapter 25

The concert was amazing like always, I rushed into our apartment and throw my jacket off and look around to here everyone in there own space either sleeping or eating. Where's jungkookie? I think to myself. I walk down the narrow hall scratching my head. I pass by Jungkooks room and stop when I spot him shedding his close starting off with his customized jacket and then pulling up his hoodie to tug it off from his head roughly. He is just too cute. As I lean against the door he turns his head to find me staring.

"How long have you been standing there?"He says raising a brow. I smile while shrugging my shoulders.

"A minute."

"Ahah okay..well."he says walking towards me."Shows over."He cheekily smiles as he shuts the door in my face.

"Jungkookieeeeeeee your so evil, teasing me like that."

"I was undressing and you were watching me how was that teasing ?!"He says through the door with a smile. I lean my head against the door listening to his soft breaths. Jungkook moves away from the door and I hear the creak of the bed. He must be lying down. I open the door a little to see he is on his phone wearing a white shirt and his jeans on.

I bite my lip at how priceless he looks,"Jungkookie I'm coming in."

"Mm."He says typing on his phone.

I sit on the bed beside him and take his hat off his head putting it on me.

"I swear jimin if you take my hat and don't give it back I will hunt you down."Jungkook says in a calm tone that makes it even more deadly. I nod and lay back with him, he starts to sing his new song lost stars and I lay there listening. He turns his gaze from his phone to me for a second and sings,"Who are we~" to me and I almost melt.

My lips part and I see him take a glimpse at them. He stops singing and  looks back at his phone and clears his throat. I exhale loudly and rub my stomach slowly,"Jungkookie lets play a game." I say sitting up. "Truth or dare."

"Ani."He says smiling.

"Yes lets play."

"Aniiii ."He says his smile growing wider.I lean down to tickle him and he drops his phone trying to block my hands away from him."Okay I'll play!!!"He says laughing.

"Truuuth or dare?"

"Truth."he says still lying down wiggling his toes.

I roll my eyes and ask,"Did you use my mouth wash up last week?"

"Ani.."Jungkook says serious then suddenly appearing with a large grin telling me he did use it.

"Truth or dare?"Jungkook says looking up at me.

"Dare."

"I dare you to choose truth."jungkook says laughing.

"Come on jungkook.."I say getting annoyed a little.

"I dare you to..give me a massage."He says smiling while sitting up. I roll my eyes and get behind him putting my hands on his tense shoulders. He leans his head back letting a moan escape his lips. I do it a little harder making him whimper from the pain a little.

"You want me to stop?"I ask worriedly.

"No..no your fine don't stop.."He whispers with his eyes closed and his messy hair falling all over the place. his muscles tense up when lowering my hands down his back, rolling his neck he bites his small bottom lip relaxing underneath my hands. I lean down and whisper in his ear"I'm glad your relaxing jungkookie."

"Hyung your..the best."Jungkook says. 

I kiss his neck while massaging his back,lifting up his shirt exposing his pale flawless back muscles I sit in awe for a moment. Suddenly jungkook lays on his stomach and closes his eyes,"Let's keep massaging pwease."He says cutely. I laugh and keep his shirt lifted up tracing my fingers across his skin. 

I pull his shirt up further so it's covering his eyes while he lays on his stomach."Hyung what are you doin-"I shush him and continue to massage him, I kiss down his back  and feel him jump a little from my kiss. I'm feeling naughty but resist my urges but when jungkook flips over and sits up facing me with his abs expose I am on edge.

He slide off his shirt and hops of the bed changing into sweats  with no shirt." Okay chim chim I'm getting tired I think we should sleep its already late. He says stretching. I know what he's doing he is avoiding me again. Not this time..

I stand up and corner him inside the walk in closet shutting the door behind us."Jimin.."He says his eyes growing wider. I get down on my knees in front of him,"Aniii jimin.."He cooes as he backs up further into he hung clothing of shirts. I grab his ass and drop his sweats exposing his hard on.

"Don't you want me to help you?"I say looking up at him as he blushes red. He looks away and covers himself."We shouldn't be so reckless they could come in and see us."He argues.

I stroke his buddy and his temperature rises and so does mine. I place my lips onto him and feel myself melt onto him. My hot saliva covering his buddy as I rub it in with my hand sucking on the head, even his moans sound like music. He bucks his hips as I suck down further on him. He holds on to the clothing rack of the closet and drops his other hand quickly flicking off shirts from the rack onto the floor. His hand runs through my this hair tugging it.

"Hyung faster.."

I do as he commands and feel him tense when he reaches his climax into my mouth, I quickly swallow looking up at him. The taste is bitter and sweet all in one, I stand up and he shoves me into the closet door attacking my lips. His buddy throbbing against my jeans I smile and pull up his sweats but he protest with his hands shoving them down.

His eyes are covered by his dark messy hair and he pauses when we hear footsteps."I wonder where they went?"Jin says from beyond the closet door. He shuts the lights off while we are still in the closet and I can't see shit. I hear the door shit and look in front of me seeing pitch black.

"Jungkook?"I say and he attacks me swiftly dragging me down to the floor stripping my jeans and boxers off and lifting my ass up in the air as my head leans against the carpet floor in darkness. Exciting and scary at the same time, it's like he's cute and innocent and then he's a monster the next.

My thoughts are interrupted by jungkooks tongue running along my hole. I moan into the carpet hitting it with my fist. Jungkook flicks his tongue against it and sticks it in making swirls around. I literally go crazy trying to hold in my moan. He makes a slurping sound then flicks his tongue up and down rapidly. I push myself farther against his wet tongue grinding against it.

He suddenly once again surprises me and sticks his buddy in and starts pumping me roughly against the carpet of the closet. The closet fills with rough breathing and my constant gasping noises. He grabs my hips pushing in further and further. My face red as a tomato I feel myself going over my climax and into motherfucking purgatory because after we were finish I couldn't say anything.

Just listened to jungkook slide up his sweats and open the door turning on the light and walking out calling out to jin that he's hungry. Damn jungkook..the things you do to me..I get up cursing at the rough but pleasurable pain of sex. And look at the mirror on the closet door to see what a mess he's made of me..