Chapter 13

"Yah!Jimin what do you think your doing?!"Jungkook says hitting me with the pillow, I smile saying his nickname over and over again hugging while he was asleep. I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his chest as he hits me with the pillow.

"Jungkookie!~,"I say squeezing him as if he where so happy to see me when he first woke up. We wrestle back and forth frantically, He gives up, I win within luck and holding my weight on him. He lays his head back down looking up at me.

"You are something else."He says.

"AIIIISHHHHHH YOU gonna say that your Hyung like that, what happend to my nickname!"I say quickly snuggling my face into his chest. He sighs patting me on top of my head as I lay on top of him  forcefully, I smile as I feel his heart rate speed up."Guess what day it is?!"I say smiling widely.

"What day?"He says dully.

"Guesssssssssss what day it is?"

"What day Jimin?"He says sighing.

"Nu uh my nickname please."

"Why..ughh..what day is it..ChimChim."

"HUMP DAY~"I sing to him.

I give him a kiss shutting up his long complaining, He lets me easily smiling as I kiss him. He starts to sing randomly,"I'll hold you down~I'm on my way~"He sings using a lot of vocals, I laugh at he sings the song and I give him a audience clap and watch him as he becomes more awake.

I run my fingertips over his lips as he meets my eyes,"Yummy."I say winking at him. I slide down to his sweat pants and untie them while I'm underneath the covers. I starts to give him a handjob but it turns into a mouth massage instead aha..

Jungkook leans his head further back and says,"Jimin...wai..the manger might come."He says in between moans. His buddy gets a bit more excited as I speed up the pace. Jungkook grabs the head board of the bed tightly as he holds back his amazing moans that sound beyond heavenly.

The door swings open and I stop frozen underneath the covers."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"I hear its the managers voice, I see from the little opening of the covers Jungkooks face is red and afraid. I see the tears forming in the corner of his eyes. We were in for a major severe punishment... I could only wished I was smarter..

TOO BE CONTINUED ......

I will soon publish too long ass chapter on if there is a bigger comment posting because I dont think anyone care to commment but I care!!!! So bing them on let me know what else you think. 

Date of the two chapters publishing will be tomorrow night.. maybe:)<3