Chapter 57

I look over at jungkook and V laughing there asses off at J-hope who is doing Baese All of a sudden after getting his makeup done.I huff and finish getting my makeup done before walking over to jungkook grabbing his wrist.

"W-whats wrong?"Jungkook says startled by my swift grab and I ignore him pulling him into the next room staring at him.

"Something going on?"I say crossing my arms.

He looks into my eyes intensely and grabs my shoulders

He looks into my eyes intensely and grabs my shoulders."No there is nothing going on."He says pushing down my surgical mask."Are you sure because you and V have been way too close for a while."I say in protest. He cups the back of my neck smashing his lips against mine trying to shut me up but I back up against the wall trying to remove his soft lips.

"Ugh enough!"I say shoving him. He continues to come back and smash his lips again holding my wrist down against the wall making it harder to push him off."S-stop..Jungk--"I say in short breaths as he kisses me forcefully. I give in and kiss him back, he wraps his arms around my waist and deepens the kiss.

I break the kiss with a gasp and look at him."...I love you..."I say softly. He leans his forehead against mine and slides his hands around my ass squeezing it. Making a moan escape my lips."I love you too dont ever forget that hyung."He says kissing my neck.

I get lost in the feeling of his touch and slide my hands in his pants groping him making his breathing quicken,He bites his lips and looks at me,"We cant here there right next door."He says but his body says another. Feeling how hard he gets in my hand I cant resist touching and wanting him.

"Make it quick?"I said licking my lips. He shook his head and I turned around facing the mirror that reflected us, I slide down my pants exposing my bare pale ass and looked at him through the mirror."..Jungkook.."I say softly waiting for his choice.

His eyes went low looking at my ass and he shoved his pants down quickly entering me. We could be caught at anytime."Yes.."I moaned in my arm as I buried my face in as I leaned against the counter top.Jungkook bucked his hips hard making me whimper into my arms biting my skin so I can keep my moans low.He began pounding my ass quickly feeling myself get moist from his constant thrusting I pushed into his force harder wanting more.

"Jim--jiminie."He moaned almost like a song as he rammed into more. I lifted my head up to see us fucking in the mirror."More~"I moaned as he thrust faster.I spread my legs more loving the feeling of him stuffing me full with his large member.I moaned his name over and over untill finally he had came inside. I came into my hand trying to not make a mess. I looked up in the mirror to see V standing there with the door cracked that leads to the hall way.

His eyes dull and expression lifeless. I smile at him through the mirror.Jungkook doesnt notice as he is pulling out. But I stare at V for a moment as a smile appears on my face I know this means war..I know V likes him once again..

I'm not ready for him to take him away again..not now not ever.

Kim Taehyung...your in for a rude awakeining.