Chapter 15

Listen to music for a better view<3}

I turn on the live V app that everyone is using and Jungkook comes up behind me, smiling. He must be really hype today because he's being very talkative today. I look at the camera and smile as jungkookie sings hold you down. After Jin comes in and talks some more. I walk with jungkookie still recording he squeezes  my shoulder as we walk down the hallway of this dorm room. 

"WE LOVE YOU ARMYYYYY!"I Say to the camera.

"Ohh look it says Jungkook is so sexy."He says laughing.

"Ahh Looks like our views our growing," I say nervously. I spin around with jungkookie as we talk about nonsense on the camera. Jungkook wraps his arms around me and whispers, I hold you down~.

I laugh saying my goodbye to Army and so does Jungkookie. I set the camera down on the table up ahead and walk to the window, We have the most amazing view up here on this floor. Jungkoook stands beside looking as well while playing with his earing in his lobe.

"You know I wish that I could just pause time."He says looking  at me.

"Ehh why?"

"Cause so many things..happen so fast."

"Ahh..awh is jungkookie getting sad?"I say in a baby voice.

"Ani!!"He says clearing his throat.

"Liar!"I say pushing him playfully.He looks up at me after I push him. I see a glint in his eye turn into stone cold determination. Ah Shit...

He runs to attack me but I push him against the wall, he grabs my fore arm and we hit the floor hard playfully hitting each other. We roll back and forth on top of each other, he slaps me accidentally and I yell,"OWWWW!!!"Holding my cheek with my hand I flick his forehead and he laughs hysterically at me rubbing my cheek. He playfully starts hitting me again and this time its rougher. He grabs a hold of my hair and tugs at hit.

" Hyung why don't you give up your not even that strong."He says on top of me while my forehead is exposed. I furrow my brows as he talks and use all my strength to flip him over and I succeded...Justttt kidding I was still underneath his grip.. sadly.

"Yah don't talk to your Hyung like that!"I said in a stern voice.

"Doesn't look like your an actual Hyung in this situation.."He says chuckling. I look into his dark intense eyes as he smiles down at me."Call me Hyung I deserve it cause I win." He says breathing on my face.

"Fuck that."I bark back.

"Aish..why so mean..is it because you know I'm right?"He say tilting his head in question.  I don't say anything, because I am mad and irritated by how cocky he is being over himself. How can someone be cute one minute like a young boy and then a total cock who is dominate over everything. 

"Call me Hyung.."He says slowly, parting his lips as he looks at me. Aiish come on why you do this too me, I bite my lip before inhaling.

"Hyung.."I say blushing, he leans in closer and kisses me on the cheek before getting to his feet. A kiss on the cheek? I think that word deserves more than that damn it. I stand up crossing my arms,"The cheek?"I say confused.

"Shhhhh..were being watched."He says smirking as he looks down the hall to see Jin and J-hope laughing while holding the camera up in the air. Jungkook runs up to the clashing them with a side hug.

"Give us hearts,"Jin says sweetly to the camera.

"Give us Hearrrrrrtttso~"J-hope says with a signature face of his.