Chapter 39

"I Park Jimin am dating Jungkook."I say seeing jungkook lowering his head. Everything is silent even V and J-hope who are the ones who make the most noise."Well shit.. If your happy jimin and he is then its ok."Rap monster says shrugging.

Suga glares at us,"I knew it.."He says then sighs looking away at jungkook. I see jin choke on his food and clearing his throat."Yahhhhhh~ you guys how long have you too been?"He says not finishing the sentence.

"I'd would say for a while."I say holding jungkooks hands. He looks up at me and gives me smile. My heart melts and I hear J-hope squeal saying aw as me and jungkook look at eachother."I'm going to need that money back."Jungkook says holding out his hand.

J-hope shuts up and runs down the hall like a horse and Jungkook being a very good runner runs after his horse."J-HOPE~"He laughs chasing him. We all look at eachother and wait a little and then finally we hear it."ARGHGGHGHGHGHGHGH AHHH!!!" Ah j-hopes scream.

We all laugh and I am asked questions about our relationship."So does that mean you to have you know?"Suga says horrified. I just smile because I'm sure they know the answer to that one."Know wonder you guys were missing so damn much!"Jin says slapping his thigh.

V nods and smiles. I roll my eyes turning my eyes towards the hall way to see jungkook flapping 20 dollar bill in his hand with sweaty hair and a messy clothes  that are now wrinkled."Boy j-hope sure knows how to fight."He says smiling. I pat his sweaty head not caring about his sweat.

J-hope crawls down the hallway like he just saw a ghost,"Help meeeee~"He says in his high pitch voices.  I laugh hard and so does jungkook and Jin and V and Suga surprisingly.  I kiss jungkook softly in front of the members.

I hear ew,aw, and blegh all at once.  But I know my members still love us. This is becoming more like a dream to me because everything feels like its turning out for the best. Even with the album coming out I feel ontop of the world. I just hope we can stay like this before our comeback makes us busy and tired..