Chapter 18

I sit in the practice room looking through Suga's phone for no apparent reason. I go through his call list typing in the members phone number. My eyes widen dramatically as I see what he has us listed as.Jungkook- Littleshit1,Taehyung- Littleshit2,Jimin- Littleshit3,Hoseok- slightlybiggershit,Namjoon- p.o.s,Jin- Hyung. 

I dont understand why we are all shits I mean we are like a fami-"Yah!!"I hear suga scream at me as he reaches for his phone.He tackles me and we wrestle on the floor for about a few minutes. While the rest of the memebers watch and laugh.

"20 on ChimChim."Jungkook says laughing hard.

"2 on Suga."V says clapping as he laughs like a walrus.

"Since Jimin got no jams.. I'll bet on suga."

"Can I bet both?"J-hope ask and we all give him a look.

Jin walks in and runs over to me and suga who is scratching and pulling at my clothes. He pulls suga off and calms him down handing him his phone."I outta scratch your eyeballs out and rap about it on my mixtap."Suga says before stopping off into the corner with his phone.

"Jimin be nice,"Jin says with a small smile before walking over to suga to comfort him.

"Hyung."Jungkook says holding my arm close to him.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with my studies?"

"Sure,"I say as he drags me out of the practice room to the blog/computer area. I sit in the rolly chair and he pulls out a book and papers smiling at me as I observe him. He ask me questions here and there and I answer them as best as I can.

"Hyungggggggggggg."Jungkook says laying his head on the desk.

"Yeeeeees?"I say rubbing his head as he lifted it up.

"I love you."He says smiling then looks down at his fingers. I hold his hand as he stays quite.

"If you can answer the three questions without my help, I'll do whatever you want."I say winking.

"Whatever?"He says looking at me with a devilish grin making me a bit nervous.

"Yeah."

He grabs the pencil and starts reading and writing down the answers and I cross my arms waiting patiently."DONE!"he says dropping the pencil like a drum stick. I grab the paper and re-read over them and I find that all the answers are correct.

"You win."

"Yayyy!!"He says throwing his hands up for two seconds before staring at me intensely. He stretches his body in the chai and exhales."Now, Hyung I want you to leave the door unlocked and have sex on the desk.."He says with a straight face that almost seems like he didn't say it at all like I imagined it.

"I'm sorry come again?"I say shocked

"I want  fuck right here right now."He says.

"I..I dont know."

"Hyung you said anything."

"True...well can it not be-"

"Hyuuuuuuuuuung,"He complains constantly.

"No."

He gets up and forcefully pins me against the desk, I protest trying to reason with him."Jungkookie come on dont be this way we can do this another time."I say trying to move.

"Shhhhhh."He says leaning in on me and stroking my member, I moan biting my lip. He whispers in my ear,"Fine we wont do it right now but I will punish you for lying to me about doing what I wanted."He says stroking faster.I feel myself closing my eyes as jungkook grinds against me while he's behind me. I feel his member rub against my butt as I moan from the touch of his warm soft hands.

I feel myself climax into his hand and I hold the desk tight as I finish.He lets me go and I turn around to face him fixing my zipper."Jungkookie..your so evil."I say pouting.

"ChimChim, you haven't seen evil."He says smiling like he is innocent.He walks out of the room and I sit down in the chair baffled by his outburst of sexual affection.He's so sexual lately maybe we need to, or I need to distance myself or try not to turn him on.

I scratch my head as I think about what just happened. 

****

Nightfall came and I hurried myself to my room, turning on the light I jump as I see jungkook laying on my bed crisscrossed playing on his phone."Oh hi chim chim."He says smiling.

"Jungkookie we need to give eachother some space."I say feeling a little ironic that I'm saying this because it use to be me wanting him.

"Weh?!"Jungkook said angrily,I put my hands up as if I was arrested.

"Jungkook not like that."I say

"Then what?!"He says starting to cry.I run to him holding his head in my chest.

"I love you so much you know that!"I whisper holding him tight,I lift him up to meet my lips and he resist for a second and kisses me back."I'm sorry."I say before undressing myself and turning off the light. Jungkookie joins me and I feel his body radiate heat.

What do I do with you jungkookie?

Hey guys sorry it wasn't so long as I was saying but I have a bit of writers block at the moment so give me some time to get some ideas. >.< I am only human and sorry for all my writting errors!