Chapter 23

We did a new episode for naver V and let me just say it was beyond eye-opening. Jin is a master at opening shit with his feet and Jungkook and V can't shoot for shit. Don't know why suga couldn't have switched he did play basketball. Rapmonster was okay with the tissues this time and J-hope toss was amazing cause I caught it...But in the end we ended up jumping jhope in the process of his fails...anyway

Now back to the present.

"YAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"Everyone yelled as I caught to marshmallow in my mouth we all flew across the field in happniness and as I was spreeing here comes Jhope in all his glory fly out and attached to me like fucking spider man, if spider had a thing for guys and a fear of water-heights-animals and making annoying god damn sounds then yes by all means Jhope is in fact Spiderman and I can't seem to shake him off!!!

"Jhope what are you doing!?"i say loudly while the members cheer.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHG!!!!"He says in response. I cringe my face as he swings on me and I hold him up. I'd much rather have Jungkoook but he's being difficult. I drop Jhope and run over to the table where we make drinks for our managers. 

And Boy was it disgusting and self-satisfying to watch. I smile as I watch the final sip from them and see them set it down. I walk off the set and ignore jungkook who is hovering behind me. I turn around to see him frown."What?"I say

"Nothing."

"Good,"I say rubbing my neck and going to the dressing room to change. As I enter the dressing room I see my phone vibrating alot. I pick it up and see there's a message from v telling me that he needs me. I can't remember where I saw v leave. I walk outside to see everyone already packed and see that there is 3 vans waiting but ones behind the studio. I go around to spot V laying in the back seat listening to music like always.

"What?V?"I say biting my lip as soon as I see his messy hair fall over his eyes as he looks at me. I will admit he is attract..very..

"My keyboard on my phone wont stop changing can you fix it real quick?!"He says with a panic face.

"Can't this wai-"I start.

"Nooooooo please."

"Fine,"I grab his phone unlock it and go through setting to fix whatever alien shit he did to it. As I am doing this V is breathing down my neck and I feel a chill slide down my spine, I though jungkook was the only one who could make me feel this way..

I fail at trying to fix it and try again."I think you almost got it,"V whispers with a smile. I look at him and breath out, I can do this dont attack V..dont do it jimin your better than that..

"AIIIISHHHHH why are you staring at me it's weird."He says snapping me out of it. Did V the alien just call me weird, the one who thinks sticking his tongue out to act sexy is attractive all the time, the one who makes noises at night with jungkook howling and hooting just called me weird..thats just..mind blowing.

I bite my lip and drop his phone on the van floor, grabbing his shoulders. I push him down onto the seats and his eyes widen in surprise,"Jimin?"he says breathing a little quicker. I slide my hand up his jersey and feel his abs he never shares to the fans. He attempts to push my hand off and shivers as my hand clutches his waist. We lay across the seats of the van with the door wide open. and our feet hanging out. 

"Shhhh.."I say laying my lips on his neck, He lets out a quickened exhale as he feels my lips on his. I begin to grind on him as I sit ontop of him. He lets out moans and groans each time I go back and fourth."Jimin..lets stop.."He says as he slowly opens his eyes. I sigh getting off of him.

"I'm sorry,"I say getting out of the van ans standing up. He sits up pulling his shirt down, his hair really messy now. I see his eyes are on me but I feel not in a good way.