Lui x Reader

This is a small request from my awesome new bestie kittylirious
Sorry it took so long, .but I made it super long. I was supposed to put this up earlier but I was distracted playing COD with my bro XD
But yeah! Check her out XD
On another note! HOLY CRAP HOW DID THIS GET TO NEARLY 800 READS IN 2 DAYS?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Anyway enjoy!!

Word count: 2137!!

Y/N's POV

The blasting loud music, off smells of sex and alcohol, and practically naked people dancing and grabbing at each other. Not usually my scene, but hey, yolo right?

I was at Cockatoos, some new night club that opened a few weeks back. My friend, Y/F/N, is having her 21st birthday here and she wanted me to come with her.

We currently were sitting by the bar laughing about something her boyfriend did a few weeks ago. I was only half listening since I was too busy drooling over a guy sitting across the loud room. He had tan smooth-looking skin, dark brown hair that could almost pass for black, and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes that made me melt inside. He was talking with another man sitting at their table. Both of them had large smiles on their faces. I felt butterflies in my stomach at the sight.

"Y/N, are you even listening?" I heard Y/F/N call, bringin me back to reality. She followed where my eyes were staring before. "Oh, what a cutie. You should go ask him to dance," she winked at me and pushed me to my feet and towards his direction. I felt a bit of anxiety build up as I looked back at her annoyed. She gave me a look that said 'do it dammit!'

I knew I didn't have a choice, so I slowly approached his table. His friend looked up, noticing me. His unkind, blue eyes pierced into mine. I noticed he had short blond hair.

He nudged his fiend and he noticed me as well. He gave me a warm smile unlike his friend. "Hey, can I help you?"

I looked down at my shoes or a moment and readied myself for rejection.

"Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to dance with me? It's fine if you don't. I totally understand-" I was cut off by his beautiful laughter.

"I'd love to." He stood and took my hand, pulling me over to the crowded dance floor. His hands were on my hips as he started swaying with the beat of the music. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "What's your name, beautiful?" He called over the loud dub step music playing.

"Y/N, what about yours?" I called back.

"Lui! You have a beautiful name by the way," his gorgeous smile left me breathless as I smiles shyly back at him.

"Thank you, you're really cute honestly."

Lui smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Really now?" I nodded at him and giggled.

Lui's hands tightened on my hips and pulled me closer to him, our hips grinding together slightly. I let out a small moan as my arms tightened slightly around his neck. He leaned down closer to my, our lips brushed slightly. I was impatient, so I crashed out lips together. Our tongues battles or dominance with passion and lust filling the kiss.

Lui broke the kiss and leaned down next to my ear. "What do you say we get out of here? I'm staying at the hotel near here..." He trailed off with a wink. I nodded eagerly, clearly knowing where this is going.

Lui tugged my arm, pulling me out of the loud night club. We decided to walk since the hotel was only about a block away. I giggled as he was nearly running to the hotel. He was so cute. "Cmon, Y/N! It's right around the corner!" He said in a squeaker kid voice.

"I'm walking as fast as I can, slow down dammit!" I yelled while still laughing.

In a seconds notice, he picked me up and started running in the doors of the hotel. We got up to his room and he set me down to unlock the door.