I AM WILDCAT x Reader

So since I'm starting an IAMWILDCAT story up soon, I figured an one shot was necessary. ^u^ this was actually a dream I had last night... Don't judge my Brain... Also WE HIT 1K OMG GUYS YAAAAS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH BUT ANYWAY

Enjoy!
Word count: 1389

Tyler's POV

I lay on my bed playing GMod with the guys on my laptop. We were currently laughing at some stupid corpse launch Nogla had done.

I heard my bedroom door open and my girlfriend, Kelly, walked in. "Hey... Can we talk?" She looked down at her shoes not meeting my eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at her, even though I know she couldn't see me. "Uh, sure. Guys I'll be right back." I stood from my comfy bed and walked out the room with her. I started feeling anxious and my palms started getting sweaty.

We stepped into the living room and she turned to face me. Her face emotionless as she folded her arms over her chest. "I'm leaving you."

I stared at her, tears blurred my vision. "What? Why?"

She rolled her eye and spoke in a bored tone. "You're always playing video games and acting like a child. I need a man Tyler. Not some kid who sits around playing video games." She turned and walked out the door leaving me a sobbing mess on the floor.

I sat, not crying anymore. Just hiccuping and thinking about going after her. 'No, she's not worth it' a voice in my head told me.

It was right, but I knew what I had to do. I needed a rebound to get over her. To prove to myself I don't need her. And I knew just the girl I wanted.

Y/N's POV

I was awoken from my comforting sleep by someone knocking on the front door of my house.

I sighed and got up to answer it. As I opened it, I saw my best friend, Tyler. His baby blue eyes looked red and puffy, like he was crying, yet his devilish smirk showed otherwise. "Hey, Y/N! Are you busy? I woke you up, didn't I? Sorry I'll go," he spoke rushed and nervous.

I shook my head. "Come in, Tyler. What is it you needed?" I questioned, raising my eye brow as we walked into my living room.

I looked over at him and lay on my couch still semi sleeping. "Well... I was kinda hoping to ask a favor of you..." I raised my eyebrow at him again. "And I need you to promise not to back out of it. Please Y/N..."

I sighed and nodded my head. "Okay."

He looked at me shocked. "Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I trust you, Ty." He took a deep breath and continued.

"I need to fuck you." I instantly was fully awake as I looked at him completely flabbergasted.

"What?"

"Look, Kelly broke up with me and I need to fuck you to get over her and I just need you to do this for me like just once and-" he spoke quickly, letting me know how nervous he was.

I cut him off. "So you want me to be a rebound..."

He sighed and continued blabbering. "Yes, look I know you probably feel offended now. I shouldn't have even asked yo-"

"Okay. I'll do it."

Tyler's shocked face change as he let the words sink in. He smiled slightly then smirked at me, taking his turn to raise his eyebrow at me. "Really?"

I smirked back at him and laughed softly. "Yes Ty, as long as you don't make it weird and awkward afterwords. "

He let out an adorable laugh. "You sure you won't make it weird after?"

My smirk grew wider. "Definitely. I fucked Marcel a few months ago and none of you even knew."

"Really? You and Marcel?" Tyler leaned on the wall behind him and crossed his arms over his chest.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Eh, it was kinda just something that happened."

He laughed again and turned to leave. "I'll be back around 8. Be ready," he winked at me.

"Wait!" I ran to where he was. I kissed him roughly. He kissed back even rougher and wrapped an arm around my waist and the other on the wall behind my next to my head.

I pulled away for air and he kissed my neck up to my ear. "Now, what was that for, Y/N?"

I giggled and placed my arms around his neck. "Practice, gotta make sure you're comfortable around me."

He pulled out of our embrace and started walking to the door again. "Make sure you're ready, Y/N!" Tyler called over his shoulder as he walked out.

I looked over at the clock that hung on the wall. It read 6:21 PM. I hurried and got in the shower. I needed to be prepared.

*Time skip sorry*

After my nice long shower, making sure I shaved and washed up nicely, I slipped into my sexy red lacy bra and matching panties and put my black tank top and white shorts over them. The clock read 7:49 PM. Now all I have to do it wait. I lay on my bed and came to realize what I was actually about to do. I was gonna fuck Tyler as a rebound. I had no idea what to expect from tonight.

My thoughts were halted by a knock. I knew who it was so I opened the door and leaned against the frame. I batted my lashes at Tyler and arched my back in a sexual way. His smirk grew wide at he pushed me against the wall next to the door, closing the door with his foot. He placed one hand on my upper back and one on my lower back and leaned it, his face close to mine. "As sexy as you look in those clothes, I bet you look so much sexier without them." His lips met mine by in a hungry kiss.

Tyler's strong hands took off my tank top and placed his hands on my waist, pulling my body closer to his.

I moved my hips on his, elating a deep moan from his throat. I pulled off his shirt and ran my hands over his bare shoulders and back.

"Don't tease me, babe... I don't know if I could take it tonight." Tyler grabbed the backs of my legs and hoisted me up. I pulled him into another deep kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rocked into my hips again and this time I moaned softly.

Tyler carried me into my off white room and lay me on the fluffy, black and white sheets. He almost ripped my shorts off as he pulled away from the kiss and trailed more down my neck and stomach. "You put these sexy things on for me? I'm honored, babe," Tyler looked up at me smirking as he looked over my panties and bra. His voice laced with lust and confidence. I bit me lip and giggled softly.

His kisses trailed lower as he licked my clothed, wet core, making me groan as he teased me. He takes one of his fingers and runs it over my core again.

"Tyler, please..." My voice held lust, desire, and need as I begged him for more.

Tyler's smirk grew wider hearing my plea. He gave in and removed both arrivals of clothing from me. I took off his pants and boxers and kissed his lips, our tongues passionately battle in a fight for dominance.

He lined his large length against my wetness and thrusted in, quick but gently. He moved his hips at a rougher pace as he brought his lips down to my neck.

I moved my hips with his and moaned loudly as his thrusts got uneven and faster.

Tyler's sexy deep groan echoed through the room along with my moans and his hips halted as we came.

He lay next to me and pulled me to cuddle into his chest. "Hey... Y/N.." Ty's voice trailed off as he was falling into a peaceful slumber.

"Yeah?" I spoke quietly.

"I love you."

I looked up at him a bit shocked. "I... I love you, too, Tyler." We both fell asleep in each others arms.