H2O Delirious x Reader x Vanoss

This is gonna be an Intersting request... Thank @Kiarastar15 for this xD

But anyway
Drop a vote, leave a comment
And as always I hope you enjoy!

Word count: 1073

Y/N POV

Studying. The hell of home away from school. I had a mountain of books on my bed and a pile of papers on the desk near by. I let out a long sigh and tapped my pen against the world history book. I straightened my back and leaned against the headboard and groaned in annoyance.

I started mumbling or myself.  "It's getting late.. Maybe I can just wake up a little earli-" I was cut off by a loud crash and bang. It sounded like something glass broke and something, or someone, had fallen. I put my book on the desk and began to leave my room. I carefully peaked out from behind the door and saw nothing. I exited my room completely and went to the living room. I entered from around the corner and gasped as I saw Jonathan on the ground and a shattered window.

Jon was my best friend and I've known him since we were kids. Me, him, and Evan were always the best of friends.

"Uhm, you wanna explain what happened?" I raised an eyebrow at him. I was trying to piece together what I thought had happened but I had know idea.

Jon scratched the back of his neck nervously. "W-Well me and Evan, mostly Evan, thought it would be c-cool to.. Uhm.. Surprise you..."

Evan cut in. "But we kinda... Started fighting... Long story short, Jonathan broke the window and tripped while getting inside.."

I sighed in disappointment and shook my head at these idiots. Evan said they were fighting.. "What we're you two fighting about?" I scolded them.

It was silent for a moment.
They looked at each other nervously. Evan scratched the back of his neck and Jon let out a nervous laugh. "Well.." Jon started. "W-We we kind of were fighting about who.. Who you would choose to be with..." He avoided eye contact with me and looked at Evan, who did the same.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at the two idiots sitting in front of me. "Why does that even matter to you two?" I questioned.

They looked up, looking flustered and a blush lightly sweeping across their faces. Evan decided to speak first. "We are both in love with you, Y/N..." He spoke softly and sincerely.

A shiver went up my back as I uncrosses my arms. I didn't know what to say, I mean he just said they were both in love with me... What do I do? Do I choose one and let the other hurt? Do I laugh and say neither?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jon. "You don't have to pick, we already made a... What would you call it.. An agreement so you wouldn't have to choose." I gave them a questioning look.

Evan took over. "We decided on a threesome!" He said smiling brightly. My eyes widened and I stepped back from the two.

"Uhm, I don't think-" I was cut off by both boys standing and walking towards me. I kept taking steps back until my back hit the wall and I had Evan by my left side and Jon by my right. They were both so tall, they towered over my small frame.

"Just let us try," said Evan.

"And if you say to stop, we will," Jon finished for him.

I blushed madly as Evan brought his face to my neck and started kissing and nibbling along it. Jon's lips met my own in a gentle kiss, the kind of kiss that is reassuring and kind, but still has a hidden passion behind it. I lost myself in the kiss and accidentally let out a surprised moan when Evan bit my neck. He found my soft spot and continued to bite and kiss it, most likely leaving a mark.

Evan and Jon switched placed as Jon now kissed down the other side of my neck and Evan kissed me. Evan's kiss was different compared to Jonathan's. Evan's kiss was hot and passionate, it was quick-moving, but it didn't seem too fast. Evan's tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking permission to explore, but my being a tease, I kept my mouth closed. Evans hand trailed down my side and to my ass. He gave a hard squeeze at the same time Jon bit my neck, almost like it was planned. I moaned loudly, allowing Evan to slip into my mouth. His tongue explored as we fought for dominance, Evan clearly won.

Jon kissed lower and lower until he got to my shirt line. His hands moved under my shirt from the bottom as he slowly lifted it over my head, breaking me and Evan's kiss for just a moment. Jon continued to kiss on the now newly exposed skin. He kissed over my right breast as his other hand played with my left one. I let out a few moans and squeaks of pleasure as Evan stopped kissing me.

Evan lowered himself to his knees as he let his hands trail up and down my legs. He started low at my ankles and went up to my knee, then back down, not as far and went up higher and higher each time. His hand teased me as it came so close to touching where I needed him most. "Do you want me to touch you, Y/N?" He spoke in a lustful tone. I nodded quickly, needing his touch. Jon took off my bra and played with my now-bare breasts. Evan smirked at my reaction and pulled down my shorts, leaving me in just my panties. His hand makes its was back up my leg, this time reaching where I need him to. He brushed his thumb over my clit, making my hips jerk slightly.

Suddenly, everyone is Silent and nobody moves. A car pulled up in the driveway.
Car door opened, closed.
"Oh, shit! My mom!" He run up the stairs laughing, my clothes in hand. We get to my room and I rush to dress myself.

"What now?!" Jon shout-whispers.

We all hear from down stairs the front door being opened. "Y/N I'm home! What are you doing?" My mom yells.