CaRtOoNz x Reader

HOLY CRAP IT HAS BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE AN UPDATE!! Sorry it was my brothers bday today and we had a water slide!! But anyway, so maybe CaRtOoNz isn't EXACTLY in Vanoss' "crew" but I still love him so deal with it XD

Enjoy!

Word count: 1120

Y/N's POV

The cool autumn breeze whispered through the early evening. The sun was setting behind the horizon, clouds blocking some of the view. I shivered slightly and hugged my jacket closer to myself.

I felt my boyfriend, Luke, pull me closer to him. We sat on the large cliff, watching over the city from the high up place. It was nearing sun set. The stars were beginning to show in the purple and fading-pink sky.

Luke decided we needed to have more romance in our relationship, instead of just sex all the time, not that either of us complain about the sex.....

So here we sat, on a random Saturday evening/night, just holding each other and enjoying each others company. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and snuggled closer to him.

"I love you..." He trailed off. "So much... And honestly.. It kinda scares me.." I looked into his deep chocolate brown eyes and smiled warmly at him.

"I love you, too... We fall, we do it together," I reassured him. "You don't have to be afraid, Luke."

He leaned down closer to me, his beard rubbing against me slightly. His lips brushed against mine ever so gently, sending shivers up my spine.

With the sky sprouting into darkness from the faded pinks and purples we saw nearly twenty minutes ago, and the man I love sitting with his arms around me, I could honestly say today was perfect.

I pressed my lips to his in a passionate movement, my arms analog their way around his neck into his soft yet scruffy hair.

"Come on, let's go home. I have a surprise for you, the guys helped me set it up." Luke winked at me and pulled me to my feet. I blushed and looked down at the ground below us as the gentle winds blew the small, colored leaves in different directions.

I giggled as Luke pulled us towards his car eagerly. I loved his childishness, especially when I'm feeling upset. He makes me smile instantly just by being himself.

After a short drive, we pulled up to our apartment. We went inside of the tall, brick building and immediately went into the small elevator shaft. Like pulled me out as soon as it's doors opened and rushed us to our room.

Luke dug into his pocket and pulled out a plain, black blindfold. It was soon put on me leaving me to wonder what this man had planned...

Luke's strong hands found their way on my shoulders as he led me through to where this "surprise" was waiting.

"You ready for the perfect ending of today, babe?" I heard Luke say. I giggled and nodded frantically, excited yet anxious for the surprise.

He removed the blindfold leaving me to rub my eyes as they adjusted to the newfound lights. Our bedroom had scattered rose pedals leading onto our large bed. The black sheets and white carpets mixed well with the dark red pedals. Candles were placed around also, some on our dresser, the shelf above our bed, and the night stand next to the bed, all of them illuminating the rose scents from the small pedals. The radio on our desk played slow, love-filled melodies. It was completely perfect. Every aspect of this room basically screamed "romance and love."

"So?" Luke looked over at me, smirking as he had seen my exasperated expression.

"It's perfect!" I jumped into his large arms and kissed his slightly-chapped lips.

Like wrapped his arms around my small waist and pushed me to the nearest wall. "I'm glad you like it, I figured you needed something to relax you," he smiled at me and placed his head to mine.

"You're the best, Luke." His lips connected with mine again as he brought us to the bed. He lay me down pulling my shirt off slowly. I tugged his off with ease and moved my hips over his. Luke let out a husky groan and pushed my hips back down.

Soon after, he lifted my back to remove my bra and then nearly ripped my shorts off of my legs.

Luke's mouth found its way to my neck making sure to leave symmetrical love bites on my collarbone. (Someone better get that symmetry reference XD)

I moved my hips over his again moaning slightly. I tried to unbutton his pants but he stopped my hands and got a pair of handcuffs from the drawer next to the bed. Luke moves my hands above my head and cuffed them around a post making sure I couldn't get out. I huffed and looked over both of us. "No fair! All I have left is my panties! You have everything except your shirt!" I poured trying to look as cute as possible.

He chuckled then started undoing his pants. "Well, I guess I could even us out." He stripped out of his pants and moved back in between my legs.

Luke brought his face near mine, teasingly brushing our lips again but never fully touching. I groaned softly and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Luuuuukkkee, please.." I begged him for some sort of contact.  He gave in and kissed my lips. I moaned from the long awaited, full contact. His hand moved to the inside of my undies as he played with my bud of nerves. I moaned again as my hips u involuntary bucked upwards to meet his hand.

Soon after we both had enough foreplay and Luke removed the remaining clothes from our bodies.

He lined his erect member at my wet hole and slipped in in one quick thrust. I tugged on the iron cuffs and moaned loudly. I pulled more on them knowing they would leave my wrists raw and sore. The pain only amplified the entirety of the situation.

Luke's thrusts were hard but slow, both of us wanting this to last. His impatient thrusts gradually picked up as did the warmth spreading through my stomach. "Luke, Ah!" Moans and curses flew from both of our lips when they weren't connected.

The small beads of sweat formed on Luke's face and shoulders as he got closer to his release.

My back arched as I came screaming his name once more. My walls tightened around him pushing him over the edge of his release. He groaned and lay next to me. "Best sex ever." I nodded in agreement.