H2O Delirious x Reader

Here's another H2O one shots for you guys! Yall really seem to like him and Wildcat haha

this one also took a couple more days to write but youll see its of higher quality. so if you guys want more like these, I could do 2 chapters a week and have these or I can do 4 times a week and make them like the rest. Comment down below!

Enjoy!
P. S. The terroriser X reader X mini Ladd will be coming soon c;

Word Count: 1039

Y/N's POV

High school. Pretty much the worst thing to most teens. Boring classes, assholes that's you hate everywhere, and the Avalanche of homework every day. I let out a loud ugh as I sat in my room trying to figure out how I do this shitty algebra problem. I sighed and flopped back on my bed and kicked the book and papers off my bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. I let my eyes flutter shut and tried to relax for a minute.

I heard a knock at my door and then my boyfriend, Jonathan, walked in. "Hey, I heard a thud. You okay?" He smiled softly at me. I shrugged and sat up and stretched.

"Just trying to do shitty homework," I told him with a soft smile he always manages to pull from me even when I'm upset. I flopped over onto my stomach, my face in the soft comforter. I let out a long sigh. The bed sank, letting me know Jon had placed himself next to me. I looked over at him and then sat up so I could lay my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer to his chest.

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Jon's tender-hearted voice breathed into my ear, and a soft kiss was places onto the top of my head. I moved so I was settled on his lap and brought our lips together in lascivious and concupiscent kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance but he obviously won.

Jon soon flipped our positions so I was underneath his robust body and his legs in between mine. His knee teased my now-drenched core, slowly rubbing near it, but never actually touching me. I broke away from the heavy kiss and groaned loudly. "Jon!" I cry out his name. He smirked down at me, his sapphire blue eyes shined with a vexatious need he rarely shows. He kisses down my neck and left various shades of blue and red spotting along my collar bone. I softly mewled and bit my lip.

Jon moved to my ear and licked my outer shell before speaking softly. "Baby..." He started. "I've been wanting to try something new for a while... If that's okay with you..." I nodded quickly, curious to what he had in mind.

Jonathan moved off of the bed and to the dresser across the room. He opened the drawer, his back towards me, blocking my view of what ever was hidden in there. He hid the contents behind his back and started walking back towards me, a malicious smirk present on his face. He started his stroll back to where I lay. "Close your eyes," he ordered me. I closed my eyes without hesitation, putting all my trust into his hands. I felt his larger hand take my smaller one, the electric feeling becoming more intoxicating by the second. I let out a pleasurable sigh and let him do whatever he pleased to me. My hand was placed on something frigid and metallic, then I heard a few quick clicks and the process was repeated to my other hand. After he was finished I realized I couldn't move my arms from their position above my head. ..He hand cuffed me?... Is this a new fetish of his?.. I thought to myself. I kept my eyes shut like he told me and soon felt a smooth cloth bring tied around my eyes. "Jonathon..." I spoke softly, confused to what was happening.

"Do you trust me, Y/N?" I heard his soothing voice say softly. I give a timid nod, realizing the situation I was put in. He could do anything, I couldn't deny it, but honestly I didn't feel fear. I knew I could trust him, without a doubt. Jonathan moved his hands down my sides gently. They got lower, but completely missed my wet core and softly grazed over my thighs. I groaned in slight frustration making him chuckle deeply. He removed my shirt and shorts extremely slowly making me grow more impatient by the second. Jonathan placed a finger over my sopping clit and moves it over my panties. My loud moan accidentally slipped through causing me to bite my lip. He slipped in a single one of his slim fingers into me, causing me to be unable to hold back me cries of pleasure. I moved my hips slightly to meet his gentle movements. I felt Jonathan move his finger faster and slip in a second one. I moaned louder at the feelings of intense pleasure over coming my body. The blindfold over my eyes took my feeling of sight away but intensified my sense of touch, makings all of  Jonathan's movements again my body even more pleasurable than before.

Jonathan removed his fingers from my core, making me groan from loss of contact, only to feel him replace his fingers with his hard cock at my wet entrance. I let out another loud groan,"Jon please, I need you so badly baby! Plea- Ah fuck!" I moaned loudly as he quickly thruster his cock into me. He gave me no time to adjust to his size as he began to move. His deep sexy groans made me struggle against the restraints, wanting so bad to touch his toned body... To grasp and claw at the skin on his back, letting my nails sink in and draw out small bits of blood. I felt my walls clench around Jon's length as I reached my climax, letting out one last moan, Jonathan followed shortly after me. We both sat in silence, panting to catch our breath.