Mini Ladd X I Am Wildcat

Heyo! So now that I'm on Christmas break, I'll try to get a couple updates in. This is a much requested part two to the Mini X vanoss one shot so here you go!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12 K READS!!!

In honor of this 12K , I was thinking about doing a Q & A if you guys would like it.  Let me know!

But anyway

Drop a vote and a comment and as always

Hope you Enjoy!

Word count: 1516

Mini Ladd's POV

-Last time-

Vanoss took a few steps away from me, back to his work office. I lay there frozen. He stopped walking and turned to face me but kept his eyes looking straight ahead. "Craig. You're my best friend and I care about you and all but.. Come on man, really? I'm not gay! I'm sorry really I am but you know I love Sydney anyway. She's a gorgeous girl who loves me. Why would I choose you over her? She's perfect." And with that he walked away. I felt myself breaking more and more as each second passed. I couldn't bring myself to move. I just let myself fall onto my back, too numb to even cry anymore. I stare at the late afternoon sky for what seemed like forever.
***

I don't know how long has passed but I felt myself being lifted. "C'mon man, let's get you home." A voice I think belongs to Tyler says.

-Currently-

I woke up, the soft silk- like black sheets that weren't mine wrapped around me in an attempt to keep me warm. My head pulsed as a massive headache set in. I couldn't remember anything, more importantly I had no clue where I was or how long I was asleep. I threw the comfort or off of me and say up in the bed far too quickly. Black dots clouded my vision as the grew and shrunk while covering my surroundings as I felt myself become light headed. I fell back on to the bed, feeling slightly nauseous.

"Craig, you okay?" A soft voice asked. As my vision began to clear up, I saw Tyler kneeling on the floor in front of me, concern written all over his slightly stubbly face. I nodded slightly realizing I was at Tyler's apartment. Last nights events dawned on me causing tears to well up in my eyes at the thought of Evan's harsh rejection. Tyler noticed and quickly pulled me into a tight embrace.

"T-ty," my voice came out weak and desperate as Tyler held me. "I don't know what to do... I-I thought he would give me a chance o-or.. But he just crushed me!" I broke down and began letting out harsh sobs into Ty's chest. He nodded in understanding and held me closer.

"You can do so much better than him, Craig. You deserve someone who can appreciate and love you properly and you'll find someone when you're ready, I promise." Tyler's words soothed me a bit and my sobs subsided to sniffles.

We sat in a comfortable silence as Ty moved to sit next to me and allowed my head to fall on his shoulder. "Mini?" His voice broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I need to talk to you." He looked nervous. I gulped and sat up properly as I nodded for him to continue. "I love you, Craig. I know you love Evan, but when you're ready, I'll be here for you. I'm not going anywhere Craig, I just needed you to know that." He stood up and started toward the door. "I'm gonna make some breakfast." And with that, he left me alone with my thoughts.

Ty, my best friend for years, just told me he loves me. Do I love him? No, of course not, I love Evan!

A nagging voice in the back of my mind was telling me otherwise. You don't love Evan, why should you anyway? He rejected you.

I sighed as Tyler called me to eat breakfast. I stood from my spot on the bed and started walking towards the door. I glanced at the clock by the door. 10:39 am. 

I walked down the long hallway until I got to the kitchen. Ty was placing down two plates of eggs and bacon. I smiled slightly as he remembered my favorite breakfast. "I really appreciate this, Ty." I told him honestly.

He nodded and gave me a comforting smile as we both say down to eat.

***

It's been a while later now and me and Tyler we're currently on the couch watching reruns of Parks & Recreations, my favorite show. We sat on opposite sides of the couch, me with my legs curled up under me. I kept taking nervous glances at Ty. I've been debating my feelings for him and I've come to the conclusion that I have feelings for him and he deserves a chance, way more than Evan. I need to tell him so I guess I'll just have to grow some balls and do it.

"H-Hey Ty?" My voice came out slightly shaky. He hummed in response and glanced towards me. I took a breath before I continued. "I think I'm ready to give you a chance and see how things work out between us. You deserve it more than Evan does so I want to give you your chance." His face broke out in a smile and he nearly launched across the couch and attacked me in a hug. Tyler left small kisses up my neck until he got to my cheek. He stared into my eyes, happiness and excitement radiating from his large smile. I leaned up and planted my lips firmly on his as we fought for dominance, him obviously winning. I felt his hands trail my body, one making its way to pull my legs around his waist while the other tangled itself in my hair. In that moment I forgot all about my problems, including getting rejected by Evan.

I let him carry us both up the stairs, but we may have k Ickes a few forgotten photo frames off the walls, neither of us could be bothered. When we made it back to the familiar bedroom, Tyler wasted no time throwing off both of our shirts and nearly ripping my pajama pants off my legs. I pulled him back into another passionate kiss that grew more heated with each passing second. Soon enough, I had managed to get Tyler's pants off. I let my hand palm him through his black and red plaid boxers causing him to groan out in response against my lips. We parted for air and Tyler looked at me. "Are you sure you want to continue?" Without hesitation, I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and chuckled before growing lustful. "Wrong answer, I want to hear you say it." I whimpered slightly and felt myself get even more turned on than I was before.

"Tyler, please fuck me. I need you so bad right now, you're making me so hard- Oh fuck!" I was cut off by Ty attaching his lips to my nipples. His tongue played with the small bud until it was perky. He removed his mouth and blew cold air on it making me squirm for his touch. He yanked off my batman boxers and threw his own boxers into the forgotten corner of the room and pinned my body down slightly with his own. I let my hands rest on each a shoulder as he used his k we to part my legs. He gave me one last questioning glance. I gave the same response and nodded desperate for his touch.

Tyler slowly pushed himself into me making me groan out in slight discomfort. He began to push himself in more and more until he was filling me completely. I let out a sigh and moved my hips slightly, my hands moved to around his neck pulling his body closer to my own. He groaned and began to move, his pace slow as he let me adjust to his size.

"T-Tyler faster please, harder just a-anything," I begged losing myself in a desperate attempt for pleasure despite what my pride said. Tyler obliged and moved roughly into me at a quick pace. We both knew we weren't gonna last long. I locked my legs around his waist as he slammed into my bundle of nerves bringing me closer to the edge.

Tyler's groans and hot breath on my neck mixed with the feeling of his hard cock slamming into me made the knot in my stomach tighten signaling I was close to my release. "T-Tyler I'm close!" I closed my eyes and shot my hot cum into Tyler and my owns stomach and chest. Tyler's thrusts got sloppier before he let out a final groan and came, too. We both breathed heavy as we lay for a while before falling into a peaceful sleep. "I love you." I hear Tyler say.

"I love you, too Ty."