Mini x Wildcat x Vanoss

Sigh what am I doing with my life? XD so thanks to certain people *cough* *cough* @syvenell and @madlyxandy I've been "inspired" to write this catastrophe XD please send help

Btw this is a part three from the mini X vanoss thing XD I'm sorry... There's gonna be a pt 4 maybe if things go a certain way.... But part 4 will be the last part!!

But anyway

Drop a vote, leave a comment
And as always
I hope you enjoy!
And have a happy holidays ^.^

Word count: 1548 (yeah it's a little longer than normal but merry Christmas ^.^)

Previously

So uh... Mini got rejected by vanoss.
Evan said he isn't gay
Mini found Tyler
Tyler confessed his love for mini
Mini and him did the sex
Boom

Vanoss' POV

I sat in my office thinking about what had just happened. Craig told me his feelings for me and I basically crushed him. I let out a tiresome sigh as a new wave of self loathing set in.

The truth was I was in love with Craig. I didn't want to be but the British lad had managed to steal my heart. I hated myself for being gay but I couldn't help it.

The end of the day came soon enough and I packed my small brief case and file the building. I drove home and saw the familiar midnight blue Mercedes in my driveway. A small smile fell on my face as I thought of who it belonged to.

I walked through my front door and looked around at my seemingly empty house as I hung my jacket and placed my brief case on the small table by the door. I walked to the kitchen and say him standing there. "Jonathan, I see you're back," I say as I let my eyes shamelessly trail over his body. "But why?" I questioned him.

He smirked at me and pointed to the near-by chair signaling me to sit. I do as he asks and reach out to touch his left side gently with my right hand. "I got a call from Dani telling me you had a stressful day at work today, so I decided to pay you a visit. On the house by the way." Dani was my secretary... I'll have to remember to thank the blonde.

Jon, on the other hand, was my personal "prostitute." When I had a shit day, I call up Jon's boss and he sends Jon. Then boom, we have amazing and kinky sex and then I pay him off. It's become a regular thing so we both are comfortable by now.

Jonathan placed himself on my lap before entangling his lips with my own locking us in a heated make out session.

My mind started to drift back to today's earlier events. I felt so bad for what I said to Craig and how I acted. I backed out of the kiss and looked down as I let out a sigh. "Jon, I think you should leave. I'm just... Not feeling it today."

He looked at me with pity before standing. Without warning, he pulled me into a hug. Nothing sexual or lustful... Just pure comfort. This was new but I liked it. I returned the hug briefly before he walked out of the house without another word.

I sighed again and decided to go visit Craig soon. But I also should give him some time to himself. I decided tomorrow I'd let him cool off then Saturday I'd apologize.

*****

Saturday came around quickly. I pulled up at Craig's house, surprised to see another car in his driveway. Craig wasn't the most social and didn't really have many friends, so I was curious to see who it was.

I knocked on Craig's dark wood door and waited rather nervously for him to open it. Once the door finally did open, I was surprised to see Tyler standing there. I have the blond a confused look. "Why are you at Craig's house?" I probably wasn't in position to ask why he was here but I was compelled by my curiosity.

He gave me a dry chuckle before responding. "I think I have the right to be at my boyfriend's house, Evan." My eyes widened before anger took over the shock. Boyfriend. It's been two days and Craig already moved on. Wow.

"I want to see Craig. I need to take to him," I retorted. Tyler smirked at me.

"What? You wanna apologize and beg for him to give you a chance? Well, you're too late, Evan. He's mine now."

Me and Tyler never got along. I've known him for a number of years and I honestly hated him. "Craig must be a bigger slut than I thought. Just two days ago he confessed he was in love with me now he's already moved on-" I was cut off by Tyler punching my jaw. My head turned with his hand but other than that I stayed completely still.

"Do not talk about him like that." I laughed at his threat.

"You're just mad because he loves me and not you." Before Tyler had the chance to punch me again, Craig came behind him.

He looked confused and innocent dressed in his Coco Cola pajama pants and white tee shirt. "What are you doing here, Evan?"

"Well I was here to talk to you but Tyler here is being an asshole." I sent a glare in Tyler's direction. Craig glanced between the two of us. "I wanted to apologize about how I reacted. I know there's no excuse but I was just having trouble coming to terms with myself."
I made sure to look at the ground extra sadly.

Craig looked at me with slight pity. "Evan I'm with Tyler now so... Unless you plan to share me," he joked, chuckling nervously. Tyler and my eyes met in a curious glance. We both were considering sharing Mini, well at least for a night.

Tyler broke the tense silence with three words I didn't expect. "I'll do it." He looked at me with a heavy glance. "But I have some rules."

I nodded as Craig looked between us slightly scared. "I was just joking! Uh I.."

Tyler cut him off. "Nonsense Mini, might as well show Evan what he's missing." He turned to me. "Rule time. This is a one time thing. This is the only time you can touch him so make it worth it. Also, no touching me or being inside me."

I nodded in understanding and walked inside with them. Tyler pushed Craig against the wall and kissed him roughly before pulling away. He signaled me to have a go before sitting himself on the couch across from us.

I looked at Craig making sure he was okay with this. He nodded and I quickly grabbing his waist and kissing him roughly. The kiss grew heated as he rushed off his own shirt and then took off mine. I bit up his neck tempted to leave a mark but Tyler in the background quickly told me not to.

Craig let out a soft moan as I licked and nipped at his soft spot right below his jaw. I discarded Craig's pajama pants and boxers in one go before letting my hand trail over his abdomen. I slowly made my way to his hardened cock an made slow, teasing pumps. Craig groaned loudly at my touch.

Tyler came behind me and moved me to the right slightly stoping me from pleasuring Craig. I noticed Tyler was already in his boxers. He shocked me by undoing my jeans and yanking them off. What e did next shocked me more than anything else. He locked his lips against my own in a kiss. I recovered myself and quickly returned the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist. I experimentally grinded our hips together, letting our semi hard cocks brush against the fabric of our boxers. Tyler let out a deep groan into the kiss before doing the action again.  

I heard Craig groan again. I broke the kiss as I look over and see Craig jerking himself off to us. Tyler stripped himself of his boxers, me following suit. He moved us so he could fuck Craig and Craig was sucking me off. Craig took my cock into his mouth and moved his head over it at a quick pace. I groaned and tangled my fingers through the British boys curly locks. Tyler thrusted himself into Mini and slowly moved himself. He sped up his movements making Craig moan loudly around my cock. We all were groaning and moaning as Tyler fucked Craig and he sucked me off.

Tyler's thrusts were Geri g sloppy as he got close to his climax but his thrusts kept going at their quick pace. He groans loudly finally before filling Craig with his hot cum, Craig cumming shortly after. I close my eyes and let Craig finish me off before I cum into his mouth, him swallowing every drop. I lean against the wall panting. Tyler and Craig aren't much better as we are all a sweaty mess. 

"Wow.." Craig broke the silence. Me and Tyler looked at each other nodding in agreement.