Terroriser x Reader

So since I did a terroriser one shot before that was sad, I decided to make a happier one XD
Also, my schedule for updates is going to be:
Monday: 3:00 am CST
Tuesday: 1:30 am CST
Wednesday: No update(I need to make ideas and/ or just a break)
Thursday: 2:30 am CST
Friday: 2 am CST
Saturday: 1:30 am CST
Sunday: 3 am CST
the reason I vary times is because of My personal schedule
But any way
Enjoy!
Word count: 1357

And please check the bottom for a second a/n... It's important please.

Y/N's POV

Ah, Ireland. The warm, crisp summer air made me feel like I was lost in a dream. I sat in the park writing in my journal about the environment I was in. Small children played on the swings and slides, their parents sit under the shaded benches and tables.

Truly a beautiful sight. The reason I was in Ireland is because I am a journalist from America and my boss wanted me to do an article on the beauty of Ireland.

"Hello, beautiful," a deep, Irish voice said beside me. I looked to my right and saw a very handsome, tall guy standing there. He had hypnotizing ocean blue eyes, semi fair skin, and dark brown hair that was shorter on the sides and flipped over towards his left. He looked really well built and muscular and overall he looked like sex on legs.

I smiled up at him and giggled softly. "Mind if I sit?" He asked with a small smirk on his face. I guess I made it a bit obvious that I was checking him out. I nodded then looked back down at my journal and continued writing. He sat next to me on the small bench, our legs touched and his arm casually on the back of the bench so his arm touched my back as well. I looked over at him in the corner of my eye. His piercing blue eyes looked over my journal, reading the words I had written. "What are you writing about?" He curiously leaned closer. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. I realized how close we were with him trying to read. He glanced down at my lips. I could almost see the debate in his head over if he should kiss me or not. In all honesty, I really wanted him too. I made the first move and leaned closer, our lips gently brushing. He moved my journal and pulled me closer to him. The kiss was filled with passion and need. He placed his large hands on my hips and pulled me into his lap.

I quickly pulled away remembering where we were and moved off his lap. "We are in public, you know." I stated while laughing. He smiled down at me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well, how about this. We can go get coffee then we can go back to my place," he winked at me. I looked down at my journal. I guess I can finish later. I nodded and stood, putting my writing things into my bag.

"Brian." He said as we were walking away. I looked at him confused. He leaned down close to my ear. "You should know the name you're gonna be screaming later." I stopped dead in my tracks, completely flabbergasted. He continued walking to the coffee shop near by. "You coming?" Brian called over his shoulder. I ran to catch up to him laughing to myself about the situation I got myself into.

We sat at a booth in the cafe sipping put coffee and making small talk. "You know, I still never got your name, beautiful," I smiled at his compliment and blushed a bit.

"Y/N," I spoke quietly. Brian smirked and leaned over the table.

"You know, I could say something cheesy like 'beautiful name for a beautiful girl', but you're beauty is too indescribable or words." His smooth voice set shivers down my spine.

I smirked back at him and pecked his lips softly. "Maybe we should go back to your place... You've earned it," I said quietly so no one else would hear. His smirk grew wide with excitement.

"Then, let's go," Brian stood up and pulled me with him. He looped his arm around my waist as we make our way to his apartment.

Once we got outside his apartment, I was pushed against his door. Brian's lips attack my neck in hungry kisses making me let out soft moans. "Ohh Brian.."

I felt him smirk as he kissed up to my ear. "I see you're already moaning my name, but I can't wait till you're screaming it.." Brian's sexy deep, Irish voice teased me. I laughed quietly as he moved and opened the door.

Once inside, Brian's shirt was off as was mine. His hungry kisses left me breathless and needy for more. "Please, Brian...." I begged and whimpered. "I need you.." I trailed off.

"Be patient, sexy," Brian growls quietly. He removes my pink, Victoria Secrets' bra and moves his kisses down to my breast. He planted a few soft kisses on them and kept kissing lower until he got to the line of my shorts. He looks up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes, a playful smirk on his face. He removes my shorts and kisses my covered core, making me squirm. He pulled my matching pink panties down and runs a finger over my aching clit. I cried out a surprised moan and unintentionally bucked my hips.

Brian brought his face down and let his magical tongue lick at my wet folds. I moaned his name softly along with a string of curse words falling from my mouth with it. I put one hand on his shoulder and the other tangled in his soft hair. God he was good at this. It made me think of how many other girls he had done this with.

He suddenly stopped and stood in front of me. He stared into my eyes and kissed me gently. This kiss was different than the others. It felt less rushed and like it almost held... Love... I brushed back the feeling and kissed back.

Brian grabbed the back of my legs and pulled me onto his hips. He carried us into a room with light blue walls and dark hard wood floors. In the center of the room sat a large bed with dark blue satin bed sheets. He threw me down on it and removed his pants and boxers and moved in between my legs. He kissed me gently again but with more passion. "You ready to scream, baby?" He smirked down at me. I giggled and nodded.

Brian lined himself outside of my wet center and pushed in quickly, immediately moving at a steady pace.

I moaned out loudly, needing more of him. "Fuck, Brian! Faster Brian!" I wrapped my arms around his back and clawed at his back.

"Mmmm you're so sexy when you moan my name," his already deep voice going rugged and almost animalistic.

I felt the familiar warm feeling in my stomach as I neared my end. I could tell he was close, too. We both moaned one final time and came in sync. Our breathing was the only thing heard through out the silent room. "I love you, Y/N..." I heard him say. I looked at him and leaned in close to him.

"I love you, too, Brian..." I leaned in and closed the remaining gap in between us.

_____________
So here's the thing guys. In case some of you don't know, I do struggle with extremely bad anxiety and moderate depression. And I was supposed to update yesterday but I kinda had a really bad panic/anxiety attack that night. And I was unable to update. But I promise I'll try to keep updating normally but I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop of what is going on with me. But anyway Love you guys! Buh bye!