IAmWildcat x Reader

Sup homies cx how are you guys doing? How was your day? I hope it was awesome!
I just wanted to say thank you for so much support with the new story as this one as well! I honestly didn't think I'd get this big of a response for my writing so thank you so much!!!

Also have this awesome Wildcat one shot!

Ps. The Daithi de Nogla story will be updated daily (or that's what I'm going for anyway) it probably won't be all too long. Maybe about 10 chapters or so since I'm not used to writing full length stories.

But anyway

Enjoy!

Word count:1135

Y/N's POV

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you,
You broke my heart and there's nothing you can do
Now you know, now you know
True friends stab you in the front

My favorite song blasted from my ear buds into my ear. The song was True Friends by Bring Me The Horizon, one of my favorite bands. I danced to the beat of the song as I stood in the small kitchen of my apartment making cookies, chocolate chip to be exact, for my best friend, Tyler, or better known as IAmWildcat on YouTube. He was at my house recording with his friends since my internet was better than his, so I decided to reward him for working so hard all day.

I mixed the batter with the whisk thingy ma bobbler and then proceeded to place little unbaked cookie balls on the pan.
Once the over was warmed up enough I placed the cookies in and sat at my small table to rest. I pulled out my phone and fiddled through Twitter and other social media based apps. Might as well since the cookies won't be done for a bit.

Tyler's POV
"God dammit, Evan! You piece of a shit!" I yelled obnoxiously loud into my mic. We were playing prop hunt and Evan just realized I wasn't a gas can, or a milk carton, I was just a wittle innocent cup of coffee. All of us were laughing at how stupid we were and having an all around great time.

I looked over at the small black alarm clock with shining fluorescent red numbers displayed on the screen. It read 8:37 pm, meaning it's been almost an hour and a half since we started playing. I decided one more round then I'd do a bit of editing.

~the le time skip onhonhon~

A sat, still on my computer. I've been editing for almost an hour and I was getting tired and sore from just sitting here.

I could smell something sweet in the air come from the kitchen, so naturally I went to investigate.
I got to the Y/N's small kitchen and saw Y/N sitting at the table. She looked up from her phone and smiled up at me. "Whatcha cookin', good lookin'?" I smirked at her and added a wink at the end of it. She blushed before answering my question.

"Just your favorite kind of cookie." My face lit up and my eyes grew wide. I ran up to her chair and picked her up, spinning her around.

"OH MY GOD YOURE THE BEST PERSON EVER YOURE MAKING ME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M GONNA PASS OUT AHHH!" I screamed as I spun her around while fangirling about some muthafuckin chocolate chip cookies. But I DON'T CARE BECAUSE COOKIES!

She giggled at my stupidity and held on to me tightly so she didn't fall, not that I'd let her. To be honest, I'm in love with Y/N.. I have been for almost a year and I'm just too scared of her rejecting me.

I stopped spinning with her in my arms and just savored the moment of her in my arms holding onto me like this. I closed my eyes and breathed in her conforming familiar scent. "Y/N," I decided this is the perfect moment to tell her how I feel.

She looked up at me with her beautiful puppy dog eyes. "What is it, Ty?"

I smiled at the old nick name she gave me when we were young. "I love you." I looked away from her eyes and held her close to prepare myself for her rejecting me.

She giggled and held me close to her body. "I love you too, Tyler." Saying I was shocked was a huge understatement. She loves me too? What? I pulled away slightly and brought our faces closer. I kissed her with every emotion I could into the kiss. She returned the same passion as I started backing us up to the couch. I lay down with her on top as we continued out kiss that grew more heated as time passed. I ran my hands down her chest and gave her breasts a small squeeze causing her to gasp. I took advantage of this and moved my tongue into her mouth. I hastily removed her shirt and bra then started to kiss down her soft throat. She moaned loudly when I found her soft spot. I felt the growing bulge in my pants brush against her heat making me groan with anticipation.

Y/N threw my shirt off and threw it into the lost corner of the room. I kissed her soft lips again and pinched her pink buds and massaged her breasts. "Tyler, fuck!" She moaned. I flipped our positions so she was under my strong body and threw off her short jean shorts and pink panties. He grabs at my belt as I kiss her again. Y/N takes off my pants and boxers and changes our positions so she was on top again. She lowered herself into my now rock hard cock and rocked her hips slowly. "Oh, fuck Tyler!" The way she moaned my name sent chills down my spine and caused me to groan a response.

"Fuck, you're right pussy feels so good, Y/N!" I closed my eyes and placed my hands over her hips to guide them down as she began to move faster on my dick. I moved one hand so it was playing with her breasts as they bounced with her fast rocks against my length. I flipped us back over and slammed into her core again. "Y/N..." I trailed off feeling a tightening in the pit of my stomach.

"Tyler, fuck me harder!" She begged me. I obliged and slammed into her full force and speed. I  let out one last groan and came inside her, which caused her to orgasm as well. I pulled out of her and brought her close to my chest, both of us breathing hard.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"We forgot about the cookies."